Not open for further replies.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    I think we have all made purchase for lesser reasons.

Heck, pretty sure "no reason" is good enough for most of "you people"!
    You people? I think youre a part of "you people" there Kemosabe... :stickpoke:

I bought a Colt Pocketlite one time just because I had 8 mags for one.. :n00b:
    Lost 2 mags and sold it to a gf at the time. I found the 2 mags and have been keeping a eye out for another Government Pocketlite... it's a sickness.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    P10C is solid gun. Mine is a natural pointing gun...not that I've used any of those mags I got from you....

I just don't understand why they don't crank up the production on that model. I know for a fact they'd sell. Instead they wasted time and resources on the P10 M that no one wants.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    You people? I think youre a part of "you people" there Kemosabe... :stickpoke:

I bought a Colt Pocketlite one time just because I had 8 mags for one.. :n00b:
    Lost 2 mags and sold it to a gf at the time. I found the 2 mags and have been keeping a eye out for another Government Pocketlite... it's a sickness.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    I just don't understand why they don't crank up the production on that model. I know for a fact they'd sell. Instead they wasted time and resources on the P10 M that no one wants.

I would have to agree with both those statements.

The P10M seems like a total waste of time in the US market. Shield Plus, P365, Hellcat and even the Kimber Mako seem to offer a better package.

I wouldn't mind seeing a little grip update in the P10C. It could be a bit more ergonomic like a Wilson Combat P320 grip module. IMnsHO.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I would have to agree with both those statements.

The P10M seems like a total waste of time in the US market. Shield Plus, P365, Hellcat and even the Kimber Mako seem to offer a better package.

I wouldn't mind seeing a little grip update in the P10C. It could be a bit more ergonomic like a Wilson Combat P320 grip module. IMnsHO.

Yeah, I go back and forth with my dislike of the grip. Overall great gun though. I love mine, though I've had an issue for the last 2 months and have only carried my Shield Plus as I'm too lazy to find out where I can get the P10 repaired. Gotta get on that one of these days.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country

Nice pistol but I'm looking for the Government model.
    20210910_082547.png

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    This, is pretty dang cool!

Nice pistol but not at that price imnsho. I have a line on one a buddys dad has and thought he was crazy for asking $850. I paid $550 for mine but it had the silver medallion instead of the gold on the grip. I'm not a Colt guy so not sure if theres a difference in value or if its a series difference or what.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    Nice pistol but not at that price. I have a line on one a buddys dad has and thought he was crazy for asking $850. I paid $550 for mine but it had the silver medallion instead of the gold on the grip. I'm not a Colt guy so not sure if theres a difference in value or if its a series difference or what.
    Whoa...hold up....you didn't say anything about the price needing to be reasonable!

Speaking of "not at that price". Four Guns guns has a 1969 Marlin 39a BUT they have $1059 on it on GB. WOW!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom