Not open for further replies.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Heck, I've considered picking up a spare Shield Plus, just to get spare mags... :n00b:

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Speaking of "not at that price". Four Guns guns has a 1969 Marlin 39a BUT they have $1059 on it on GB. WOW!!
    That's the reason I hardly shop there. Their prices on most everything in the store are less than reasonable. Is it in lnib condition atleast?

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

Thanks. I actually went ahead and ordered a couple, to see if they actually come in. If I don't hear something from them in a week or so, I'll just cancel. I'm a bit dubious that they actually have them in stock, but I guess we'll see. I may also check tomorrow in the Greenwood store to see if they have any sitting on the shelf.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    That's the reason I hardly shop there. Their prices on most everything in the store are less than reasonable. Is it in lnib condition atleast?
    It is pretty much the one that I have been looking for - except the price.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    It is pretty much the one that I have been looking for - except the price.

I bought my son this exact rifle on his 15th Christmas. It is long gone to his life style choices. Makes me very sad.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    This was another interesting pickup at a good price, Cimarron's copy of the 37 Sharps carbines used by the Captain McNelly Texas Rangers. Not an antique, but I could never get a real one.View attachment 157522
    I was looking at the Shiloh Sharps a couple of days ago (again) after watching a video on the annual Quigley shoot.

WOW on the beauty and price of the rifles.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I was looking at the Shiloh Sharps a couple of days ago (again) after watching a video on the annual Quigley shoot.

WOW on the beauty and price of the rifles.

I've shot all the makers of Sharps and agree, the American made Sharps have no equal in quality or appearance. That said, I would feel uncomfortable around them like driving a car with an exotic expensive paint job to a car show. The Pedersoli and Uberti offerings allow me to experience the real flavor, shooting, without worry.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    I'm on vacation next week Wednesday till Monday. Originally for Gen Con, at this point I am not sure I am attending.

However, I am thinking Wednesday Morning I will go out shooting. I have 4 guns that haven't been shot at all, I have moved/replaced optics around on two others, and I have a new slide with optic on one.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Hello all. Been a rough couple of days. It is with great regret that I have to inform all I can't make the FGE. I'm very bothered by the situation arisen, more so than just not being able to attend. Life has handed us a giant **** sandwich. Please forgive my absence, and will truly miss seeing everyone. Stay safe, shoot straight!

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    Hello all. Been a rough couple of days. It is with great regret that I have to inform all I can't make the FGE. I'm very bothered by the situation arisen, more so than just not being able to attend. Life has handed us a giant **** sandwich. Please forgive my absence, and will truly miss seeing everyone. Stay safe, shoot straight!
    That sucks. I'm sorry to hear you are having a rough time.

I hate hearing anyone having a rough time really.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom