gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Soooooooo many things to deal with and near zero ambition to do so,

You're still fresh out of the hospital and still recovering. It will take time to get your strength and attitude back. Give yourself that time and don't worry excessively about it. Yes, I realize this is easy to say and hard to do.

There are many out here willing to help. Do not hesitate to ask for it. You have earned that and more in your lifetime.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    It's a get together of like minded folks that is limited in size by the shooting venues we have available.
    Well let’s no it call it a clique OK
    It is this group gathering together for social food and firearms.
    Excellent descriptions. I was fortunate enough to get invited to the SGE. Very good time.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    You're still fresh out of the hospital and still recovering. It will take time to get your strength and attitude back. Give yourself that time and don't worry excessively about it. Yes, I realize this is easy to say and hard to do.

There are many out here willing to help. Do not hesitate to ask for it. You have earned that and more in your lifetime.
    Damn skippy.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    opportunity......?
    Finally back home with Evil Kneivel.

10am meeting at my current employer for a management position. Won't know anything for 2 weeks. I feel good about it.

Then a quick donut drop for a fellow CZ loving INGOer and family. Stopped at the local florist with #3 to get some goods for Pickle Lady (brownie points), and a bouquet for Omas bday.

Am I allowed a nap now? The answer is actually no. Lol.

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    It's your fault. People started posting updates here about how you were doing and now I see where you are all hanging out...and I guess I need a CZ.
    Why stop at just ONE CZ.......:+1: with CZ 75s, P07s, P09, SP 01, the"Orange", Shadows.....Carlos 22 bolt action special!!!!.......the LIST GOES ON and ON....................

and ON..............:+1: CZ ..............:+1: and another...........:cool:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Picked up the Cooper, a close copy of the Colt 1849 in cooperandcolt.jpgappearance, but double action. It has a broken wedge and something is wrong with the cylinder stop, but the condition looks good, patina but no bad pits. We'll see what's inside after a bath in kerosene.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Picked up the Cooper, a close copy of the Colt 1849 in View attachment 152831appearance, but double action. It has a broken wedge and something is wrong with the cylinder stop, but the condition looks good, patina but no bad pits. We'll see what's inside after a bath in kerosene.
    The best man is on the job to remedy its' ails ..... you, LE ! :thumbsup:

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Why stop at just ONE CZ.......:+1: with CZ 75s, P07s, P09, SP 01, the"Orange", Shadows.....Carlos 22 bolt action special!!!!.......the LIST GOES ON and ON....................

and ON..............:+1: CZ ..............:+1: and another...........:cool:

I'm hoping to take a family pic of my CZ rifles this weekend. But in the meantime, here's a little beauty I havn't shot yet. Bought this from a fine INGO member for a very fair price. It has the BLEM mark by the Serial #, but I've yet to find the blemish. It came with the slimline grips, but I wanted to see how these burl grips felt. They're a little thick, so I'm thinking I will thin them out a bit and refinish them and maybe dye them a little darker - kind of a pukey green right now.

So a couple questions:

- Are the Dan Wesson's considered a true CZ yet?

- Are the 9mm Valor Bobtails fairly rare, compared to the .45 versions? I don't see very many 9mm V-bobs when I search, at least on GB.

Oh, and CZ!!!

InkedIMG_1913_LI.jpg

IMG_1918a.jpg

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    I'm hoping to take a family pic of my CZ rifles this weekend. But in the meantime, here's a little beauty I havn't shot yet. Bought this from a fine INGO member for a very fair price. It has the BLEM mark by the Serial #, but I've yet to find the blemish. It came with the slimline grips, but I wanted to see how these burl grips felt. They're a little thick, so I'm thinking I will thin them out a bit and refinish them and maybe dye them a little darker - kind of a pukey green right now.

So a couple questions:

- Are the 9mm Valor Bobtails fairly rare, compared to the .45 versions? I don't see very many 9mm V-bobs when I search, at least on GB.

Oh, and CZ!!!

View attachment 152854

View attachment 152855

That is one of the most beautiful Valor's I've ever seen. Thank you.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country

So a couple questions:

Oh, and CZ!!!

View attachment 152854

View attachment 152855

I personally love the color of those grips. Nice Valor Sir :yesway:

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    off and on sleep since 3am.

gotta little chest thing going on since last week, my wife thinks "Cova" -

I don't but we'll see....shitskii

Welp, place your bets.

I DID get tested and I did get some serious prescription drugs but....................

No 'RONA.!!

Praise the Lord. I do feel like crap and the tireds/exhaution and coughing is prevalent, but no virus.

So I'll lay low and gain a comeback after this weekend.

Peace Out

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    Man, get busy for a day and a half and look what happens!

1. CM glad to see you back around, do what your doctors say and take it easy. Now is not the time to go back to the hospital. We are filling up with Covid and are short staffed.

2. When I cook (wife does ‘maintenance’ cooking, I do breakfast and ‘special’ dinners) my wife is constantly cleaning. So much that if I put a utensil down, she will pick it up to clean even if I’m not done with it.

3. AND MOST IMPORTANT. CZ!

Fresh off the FedEx truck today a new family member

374583C7-8761-4C53-8E7D-C0782320FE2D.jpeg

Joins my favorite pistol

66332CCB-B481-4E42-BB81-93D6A8C34C81.jpeg

And my new “cheap pistol of the week”, the italian cousin from the wrong side of the tracks in 45 ACP

075AB48B-98C1-4801-919C-4C5370E88691.jpeg

Welcome to my dysfunctional family. Range reports to follow

8C451ED4-8300-4E34-9B88-0C9001906B23.jpeg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom