Not open for further replies.

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    I think that you’re right. Anyone want odds on whether or not it’s higher capacity? Could it be that it was held back from the US while the higher cap mags could be fully tested?

As much as I want to be excited by a new CZ, this one isn’t getting a rise out of me. Now, had it been a 10mm P10C sized gun, it might just have made me break the wallet back open
    Everything I can find says this is a single stack with a 7 round magazine. SMH

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    I ordered two holsters from ANR Design holster, one for the P-07 and one for the P-01. I have two of them already for the P-10s. The P-01 holster is great, put the gun in, click, and it is in tight.

The P-07 is another story. The P-07 drops in, but doesn't click, and if held upside down, it slips out. So I have contacted ANR, we will see what happens from here.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I ordered two holsters from ANR Design holster, one for the P-07 and one for the P-01. I have two of them already for the P-10s. The P-01 holster is great, put the gun in, click, and it is in tight.

The P-07 is another story. The P-07 drops in, but doesn't click, and if held upside down, it slips out. So I have contacted ANR, we will see what happens from here.
    I need a holster for a PCR. Have a Wright Leather Works sitting in a cart but I'm being cheap and impatient....

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    I need a holster for a PCR. Have a Wright Leather Works sitting in a cart but I'm being cheap and impatient....
    I like the Kydex for an IWB, but I like leather for OWB. So the ANR IWB is what I started getting. They aren't too huge and seem to work, except this one.

Maybe I should get a Leather OWB for the P-01....

JEBland

INGO's least subtle Alphabet agency taskforce spy
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    Yep....yawn.

Probably just a P10M made in the USA or made to import specs.

I would rather they actually shipped the DWX compact AND in 10 mm!!
    I would definitely like to get a full sized in 10mm. The compact has no ambi-safety, what kinda nonsense is that.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    What model are you looking at?

Now that I have two nice 1911 commanders I want a nice holster. I have several of the WLW's Predator model holsters but am curious about the Marshall. I intend to go with the master or signature collection. My others are all the base model. I'm also wishing WLW had exotic leathers available.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    What model are you looking at?

Now that I have two nice 1911 commanders I want a nice holster. I have several of the WLW's Predator model holsters but am curious about the Marshall. I intend to go with the master or signature collection. My others are all the base model. I'm also wishing WLW had exotic leathers available.
    Either the Cruiser IWB or the Cobra. I have a couple of the Cobra holster and its design is a favorite.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Similar look, but I'm ignorant on what's inside. Radials have a master rod/slave rod setup, do Harley's have something similar? Jim was a big gruff guy, looked like a biker Santa Claus, but I learned things from him by listening.

I think my favorite engine experience was helping start a Tommy-Morse Scout that had a LeRhone rotary engine. You had to rotate it and prime all the cylinders with a squirt can of gas directly through the valve opening into the cylinder when it opened. The propeller was bolted to the case and the entire engine rotated around a stationary crankshaft.
    I have seen those and that’s. Nuts.
    yes a Harley is an exact copy of a radial engine minus 3 of the 5 cylinders.
    single pine crank with a rod in rod set up.
    I have a deep love for them.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    If a round engine is not leaking, it’s only because it’s empty. I used to have to pull the props through when I worked at the museum out at Travis occasionally to keep the bottom cylinders from filling up. There was an A26 that I had volunteered to be the ‘crew chief’ of, which only meant that I had free access to the airplane but had to keep the engines clear and struts wiped down. It had just been given to the museum after being confiscated by the feds for running drugs. I spent a year pulling the prop through on both engines once or twice a week while it waited to get onto the schedule for pickling. Then, the big day came to pickle the engines and I was on temp duty at Hickam and could not be there. The right engine fired right up then promptly seized. Seems that the guys doing the pickling forgot to prime the oil pump and ruined a good engine. If I recall, they did better on the 2nd engine. I really wish I could have been there to hear the old bird run up one last time.
    In the mid 50’s the Chrysler Corp got into big building A/C systems. They put a radial compressor design on the market and the system in the Chrysler building was a model on display for this new approach.
    there were a few of thes on indy and 1 was On the circle. I was lucky enough to get some schooling on these from the Chrysler factory guy as the company I worked for got the contract to be the local rep.
    The compressor were 50 nominal tons delivered full load with SA drive motor of 125 hp with a compressor mounted to each end over the condenser and evap barrels. Pretty impressive but maintenance intensive. As the lubrication systems did not have enough field time in different climates get the bugs sorted out under light loads.
    88 backing through the engines to clear the gravity fed oil in the bottom cylinders was also an issue in these beastie’s.
    Chrysler had us instal a drain line and solinoid to allow the oil to be pushe out after a long shutdown down period. That rectified a lot of the LRA start up problems with them.
    In the end they were just not well designed and building owners are cheap SOB’s and tried to avoid the maintenance which is really what ended them.
    if you kept them maintained and got everything balanced they ran well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom