Not open for further replies.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    yes, I too have drank the Ego koolade. I have the mower, snow blower, leaf blower, string trimmer, and just picked up the power head, and the chainsaw on a stick.

I have plans to get the tiller end, and edger end for the power head. I thought about the chainsaw, but I don't often have to do logs or anything like that. Just branches.
    Cool.....thanks for your thoughts on the brand. When I looked at their website yesterday, I was amazed that they'd just come-out with a riding lawnmower !

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    A Zero turn riding lawnmower. It has been getting some good reviews too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    yes, I too have drank the Ego koolade. I have the mower, snow blower, leaf blower, string trimmer, and just picked up the power head, and the chainsaw on a stick.

I have plans to get the tiller end, and edger end for the power head. I thought about the chainsaw, but I don't often have to do logs or anything like that. Just branches.
    Interested in your review as you get into using the power head. My brother in FL is thinking about that as a next item. He just purchased an EGO self propelled mower as his yard size is much smaller where he lives now, and so far loves it.

I'd be interested potentially in the branch trimmer, but not sure I'd get quite enough use out of it.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Have you heard Afghanistan / MARINEs killed….Bidiot should send Kracilla…..CNN then can show that Shawria law (SP) isn’t that bad when she’s hanging from a light post at the airport. I’m hearing OVER $85 billion being turned over to the Taliban
    I heard that on this morning's news. We shouldve made that place a glass parking lot a long time ago.

Bidiot and Kumala should visit after making a announcement theyre on their way there.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Interested in your review as you get into using the power head. My brother in FL is thinking about that as a next item. He just purchased an EGO self propelled mower as his yard size is much smaller where he lives now, and so far loves it.

I'd be interested potentially in the branch trimmer, but not sure I'd get quite enough use out of it.
    The chainsaw I'm going to buy (Ace Hardware on S. Meridian has one) is the 16" blade model. Mostly, I'll use it for cutting 3-4" stuff that I drag out of our 7 AC. woods to throw in our campfires. It's probably overkill for my use, but I want the 5 A/h battery so that I don't have to stop and recharge.
    If I like the system, I can see retiring my Toro gas snowblower, and getting the Ego blower.

Last edited:

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Have you heard Afghanistan / MARINEs killed….Bidiot should send Kracilla…..CNN then can show that Shawria law (SP) isn’t that bad when she’s hanging from a light post at the airport. I’m hearing OVER $85 billion being turned over to the Taliban
    Damn it !

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area

I just got it, and I haven't had a chance to use it. I hope this weekend to get to the branches that need to come down, that I can reach.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    The chainsaw I'm going to buy (Ace Hardware on S. Meridian has one) is the 16" blade model. Mostly, I'll use it for cutting 3-4" stuff that I drag out of our 7 AC. woods to throw in our campfires. It's probably overkill for my use, but I want the 5 A/h battery so that I don't have to stop and recharge.
    If I like the system, I can see retiring my Toro gas snowblower, and getting the Ego blower.
    The reviews on the Ego chainsaw have been pretty favorable. I did think about it, just not sure I have a need.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom