Not open for further replies.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Yup, I do it all the time. After I put some creamer and sweetener in there I don't even notice. Cuts my coffee costs in half.

I'm also not a coffee connoisseur like some of our other folks in here.
    Wow.....I've never tried that. But now, I must !

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    Morning.

I took the day off today. The sausage dog had an appointment at the Vet's groomer to get her nails trimmed. I waited in the office for a half hour without seeing anyone. So I called from the front desk and canceled the appointment.

Groomers down the road however does no appointment nail trims M - Th from 2PM to 4PM. So we will go there instead.

On the CZ front, I think I bought a CZ Scorpion carbine last night. It was late, I was tired, I was thinking about one and this morning I have a receipt in my e-mail. At least that is what I am telling my wife, probably, maybe, probably not.

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    Morning.

I took the day off today. The sausage dog had an appointment at the Vet's groomer to get her nails trimmed. I waited in the office for a half hour without seeing anyone. So I called from the front desk and canceled the appointment.

Groomers down the road however does no appointment nail trims M - Th from 2PM to 4PM. So we will go there instead.

On the CZ front, I think I bought a CZ Scorpion carbine last night. It was late, I was tired, I was thinking about one and this morning I have a receipt in my e-mail. At least that is what I am telling my wife, probably, maybe, probably not.
    I found a site a few years ago.....think it was "the country shed" or 'the garden shed". They have all kinds of sights, cheaper scopes, military mounts for Mosins, Mausers, AKs..... you get the picture.

I placed a $300+ dollar order.......bill NAZI (aka "the wife") "What's this $400 purchase to the country (or garden) shed?!?!?!?!?" I replied, "Remember that pulley assembly I needed for the John Deere riding mower?....$200 cheaper than the dealer, and they had FREE shipping!!!!!" It made it thru the gas chamber undetected.....not many places fly under the radar like that did!!!!

as MM would say.......:alright::alright::alright:

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Morning.

Let us know if that story flies ! ;)

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I found a site a few years ago.....think it was "the country shed" or 'the garden shed". They have all kinds of sights, cheaper scopes, military mounts for Mosins, Mausers, AKs..... you get the picture.

I placed a $300+ dollar order.......bill NAZI (aka "the wife") "What's this $400 purchase to the country (or garden) shed?!?!?!?!?" I replied, "Remember that pulley assembly I needed for the John Deere riding mower?....$200 cheaper than the dealer, and they had FREE shipping!!!!!" It made it thru the gas chamber undetected.....not many places fly under the radar like that did!!!!

as MM would say.......:alright::alright::alright:
    Hehe ....you rascal ! :lmfao:

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I was going out to buy an Ego brand battery-powered chainsaw this afternoon (doesn't one of you CZickos own that brand ?). Had to sell my beloved Stihl FarmBoss last year, because my doc said that I'd screwup my back worse than it already is.
    This battery (56 volt !) saw is half the weight, and less vibration.

Anyway, I was going out to buy the saw, then discovered that an AR upper I'd ordered was 'out-for-delivery' .......and I have to sign for it. So it's a happy reason to be delayed, I suppose.
    I'ma going to play guitar in the living room, so that I can keep my eye on the front door.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I was going out to buy an Ego brand battery-powered chainsaw this afternoon (doesn't one of you CZickos own that brand ?). Had to sell my beloved Stihl FarmBoss last year, because my doc said that I'd screwup my back worse than it already is.
    This battery (56 volt !) saw is half the weight, and less vibration.

Anyway, I was going out to buy the saw, then discovered that an AR upper I'd ordered was 'out-for-delivery' .......and I have to sign for it. So it's a happy reason to be delayed, I suppose.
    I'ma going to play guitar in the living room, so that I can keep my eye on the front door.
    Not a chain saw, but have an Ego blower, string trimmer, and just bought an Ego hedge trimmer. Love their stuff.

I believe @Haven and some others also have some of the EGO stuff.

Last edited:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Shelving the Cooper project for now, I ordered some SAA trigger return spring screws to try as I'm not having much luck modifying other screws. The home made cylinder stop spring works and fits well so that's a positive.

The Colt 1862 police gun is coming along slow, you can't rush getting old screws out of something that probably has never been disassembled. Lots of soaking. On the positive the bore is in good shape, so somebody must have kept it clean even though it had a light coating of rust.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    yes, I too have drank the Ego koolade. I have the mower, snow blower, leaf blower, string trimmer, and just picked up the power head, and the chainsaw on a stick.

I have plans to get the tiller end, and edger end for the power head. I thought about the chainsaw, but I don't often have to do logs or anything like that. Just branches.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom