Not open for further replies.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    In other news, the wife just found out this morning that the guy sitting next to her at work tested positive for ‘Rona. He’s been vaccinated but has been showing symptoms so he got tested and it came out positive.
    Not cool, hope your wife didnt get exposed and didn't unknowingly bring it home to you and your family.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    In other news, the wife just found out this morning that the guy sitting next to her at work tested positive for ‘Rona. He’s been vaccinated but has been showing symptoms so he got tested and it came out positive.

At one office where I work everybody has had it or been vaccinated, except me.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    The woman across the street had a large tree removed from her front yard this morning. A company showed up with 2 large trucks and just 2 guys and it was gone in about 2 hours. This was including blowing the street off and sweeping up. When done, I was amazed to see that they were both graying 50-something year olds.

They used a robotic tree cutter and didn’t grind on site but just used a crane to pick the chunks up and put them in one of the trucks. When the neighbor mentioned tree removal today, I figured that I was in for a long day of hearing a wood chipper running 60 feet from my office but these guys were quiet and fast.

I swear they must have come in from Germany as the equipment was German, the company had a German name and they were business like but not overly friendly. They were fast, efficient and thorough in the removal. Impressive stuff and cool to watch.
    b2daf29ebe9b3fa4efafcd3074dcc3b3.jpg

I bet that they were expensive ! :spend:

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    The big brown truck of happiness is making a delivery today ! :alright:
    Among the items are (3) seven-pound bags of fine-ground corn cobs.
    After some study, that's what I chose to fill my new 15" length Bull Bags bench rest bag.
    After filling, it should weigh about 25 lbs (gross). Hopefully, it'll give me great stability for the Bergara .308, and yet be manageable for me to lug around.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    The woman across the street had a large tree removed from her front yard this morning. A company showed up with 2 large trucks and just 2 guys and it was gone in about 2 hours. This was including blowing the street off and sweeping up. When done, I was amazed to see that they were both graying 50-something year olds.

They used a robotic tree cutter and didn’t grind on site but just used a crane to pick the chunks up and put them in one of the trucks. When the neighbor mentioned tree removal today, I figured that I was in for a long day of hearing a wood chipper running 60 feet from my office but these guys were quiet and fast.

I swear they must have come in from Germany as the equipment was German, the company had a German name and they were business like but not overly friendly. They were fast, efficient and thorough in the removal. Impressive stuff and cool to watch.
    b2daf29ebe9b3fa4efafcd3074dcc3b3.jpg
    I have a friend who runs a crane like that around Bloomington. He's a shooter too.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Okay, after a heavy pour margarita, a shot of Fireball and 3 beers, I'm feeling no pain. Mexican night and I had some nachos and taquitos for dinner. Thinking I may regret this in the morning... :(

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    CKW and myself had a good visit today from 2 CZers. My energy levels kept me from spending as much time as I desired and I faded but CKW picked up that slack.
    And then it rained. Turned 2 sections of I-465 into parking lots for me. I was appropriately medicated and remained calm. :D

Indeed, it was a great visit and wonderful to see CM at home. I came home with a couple of souvenirs.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    And then it rained. Turned 2 sections of I-465 into parking lots for me. I was appropriately medicated and remained calm. :D

Indeed, it was a great visit and wonderful to see CM at home. I came home with a couple of souvenirs.
    and then it rained? You called that rain?

I thought we were going to have to open up the Mouse's wood shop and start on an Ark.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom