Not open for further replies.

yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    Just a friendly reminder :

Anything you can do will help & please forward to friends on your social media and ask if they can forward too.

Thank you , Prayers for CM .

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Morning all! I thought this was a normal morning until I got in my car and started backing out of the driveway and noticed that my neighbor is selling his house.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    The woman across the street had a large tree removed from her front yard this morning. A company showed up with 2 large trucks and just 2 guys and it was gone in about 2 hours. This was including blowing the street off and sweeping up. When done, I was amazed to see that they were both graying 50-something year olds.

They used a robotic tree cutter and didn’t grind on site but just used a crane to pick the chunks up and put them in one of the trucks. When the neighbor mentioned tree removal today, I figured that I was in for a long day of hearing a wood chipper running 60 feet from my office but these guys were quiet and fast.

I swear they must have come in from Germany as the equipment was German, the company had a German name and they were business like but not overly friendly. They were fast, efficient and thorough in the removal. Impressive stuff and cool to watch.
    b2daf29ebe9b3fa4efafcd3074dcc3b3.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom