Not open for further replies.

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    You got that far south and didn't come down and spend the night?
    Unfortunately we were also in Indy to go to Reilly Children’s Hospital. We have a grandson that is there at the moment. Is having blood clot and heart issues. At 4 1/2 years old he had leukemia and the chemotherapy did a job on him. He is now 14. We would have loved to see you guys but that will have to be Saturday.

wingrider1800

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 27, 2014
    Harrison County
    I got the bright idea to see if I could hit anything at 50 yards with my trusted model 66. I can't see the sights and the target at the same time, regardless of the distance. This sucks. If I use my left eye, I can see the sights but not the target. If I use my right eye, I can see the target but not the sights.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I got the bright idea to see if I could hit anything at 50 yards with my trusted model 66. I can't see the sights and the target at the same time, regardless of the distance. This sucks. If I use my left eye, I can see the sights but not the target. If I use my right eye, I can see the target but not the sights.
    Frustrating !

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I remember the spirited discussions that followed that.
    He eventually embraced it, because he knew it was true. It wasn’t an insult. The CZ platform has the best trigger other than a 1911. And I have two of the best, touched by masters.
    The reactions to the Texans shooting these guns was priceless.
    Thank you guys, seriously!

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    There were guys there that were like, my Kimber is so awesome. “Really, Shoot this Remington. It’s been loved on a little by the Mouse”:laugh:

I felt like BA when I first shot with him. “Here, try this one.” As he hands me another gun and a full mag.
    A few of us have experienced just that….

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Unfortunately we were also in Indy to go to Reilly Children’s Hospital. We have a grandson that is there at the moment. Is having blood clot and heart issues. At 4 1/2 years old he had leukemia and the chemotherapy did a job on him. He is now 14. We would have loved to see you guys but that will have to be Saturday.
    I'll be praying for him as well!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom