Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    You can say Phantom all you want now!

Thanks hANNAbONE for the heads up!

439b213e7c3a07db55b503ffb596a816.jpg

Congrats. You won't regret it. Especially after the Wizard gets a hold of it.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I had a box of Underwood's for the 10 mm but never got 'em out. Hopper? You up next?

Nothing like MM's 500 SW. Its the combination of recoil and the percussion from the comp'd short barrel! I want one some day....I wanna be just like MM but not sure I have it in me. :-(

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    10-5's are pinned barrels which are desirable pre-locks. $750 should get you a nice one with the correct magna grips and a box. That one is probably $350 to $500 depending upon up close condition. Even $600 is a little optimistic. I paid $500 recently for a Model 10. 99% gun with box, tools, etc. and that was out the door, at a gun store WITH Uncle Sam getting his cut and not a store that I am regular at.

If you want a SW snubby in the cheap price range maybe a lock version or something like a used no lock 642 (current production). Personally, I am not a big Airweight fan but they serve a purpose quite well. I like a Model 60 but you're over $500. I REALLY like Dean's 360PD. Less than 12 ounces of 357 mag. Heck yea!!!

This is my feeling. Looks like a hand me down looking for big money. That one goes on my list. Not the gun either.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I had a box of Underwood's for the 10 mm but never got 'em out. Hopper? You up next?

Nothing like MM's 500 SW. Its the combination of recoil and the percussion from the comp'd short barrel! I want one some day....I wanna be just like MM but not sure I have it in me. :-(

It's admirable to have goals ! :D

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Congrats to all who found new, and new to them guns today. You buyers have been busy ! :yesway:

As you can probably tell from my semi-prolific postings today, I've returned from a week at the cabin. Life was so darn good down there ! But reality (and Air Conditioning !!!) called, and it was time to return home.

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    Congrats to all who found new, and new to them guns today. You buyers have been busy ! :yesway:

As you can probably tell from my semi-prolific postings today, I've returned from a week at the cabin. Life was so darn good down there ! But reality (and Air Conditioning !!!) called, and it was time to return home.

I am convinced air conditioning is all that stands between civilization and a return to the dark ages. I do not handle the heat as well as I once did.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I am convinced air conditioning is all that stands between civilization and a return to the dark ages. I do not handle the heat as well as I once did.

It is crazy. I grew up with zero A/C except a fan. I was 26 before we had it in the house. My mom and dad did it sooner but I was long gone. I seem to have survived.
    I spent my working life either on a smoking hot roof (summer. Tundra cold in the winter) because thats where most of the equipment was or pounding black asphalt in the pits chasing a screaming pissed off super hot race car of some kind.

Now, I still work out in this crap but man when I get home I want it comfy...:)

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom