88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    This is quite true.

The 500 round suggestion was more an open ploy to encourage doddg to put in more trigger time before jumping ship.

500 rounds for a lot of us is just an average range trip!!!

I just got back from MCFG where I ran almost 300 rounds in a quick range trip. I'll try to do another 200 tomorrow morning too. As a side note, the left handed shooting is coming along nicely. I was practicing DA holster draws, double taps and transitions this morning, all left hand only. Confidence is building with every range trip.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    You don't know how much I appreciate that. Unfortunately, even going to the local range is a mountain I can't currently climb. Better days ahead.

We're praying and pulling for you BA. GTGs are not the same without you there. If there's anything I can do to help move you along the path to shooting with us regularly again, let me know.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    138   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    You don't know how much I appreciate that. Unfortunately, even going to the local range is a mountain I can't currently climb. Better days ahead.

1. I don't know your situation, but I hear you!
    2. The first place I went outside the house on my own was the range on my 9th day after hip surgery and that's b/c my wife wouldn't take me when I couldn't drive. :dunno:
    3. I hope you won't be down at home too long w/o being able to get out, that gets hard on the mind and emotions on top of the body pain.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    This is quite true.

The 500 round suggestion was more an open ploy to encourage doddg to put in more trigger time before jumping ship.

500 rounds for a lot of us is just an average range trip!!!
    Yep I understand. And totally agree. I like to throw some quantity downrange or it's a waste of time for me.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    This group is the best.

Worth repeating. This is a good group of great people.

I have only meet a few over a short period of time but, yet, people here have done me favors, treated me like an old friend, given "gifts", offered great advice, provided great stress relief from the Mrs' health issues and done an excellent job at helping me spend money!

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Other than my Phantom I've only shot one other CZ. I plan on keeping it that was until I'm ready/able to get another one then I'll see what else is out there. I can't imagine ever parting with the Phantom, so the next one will probably be a range gun.

DustyMck

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2018
    Borden
    Yah recently got the chance to shoot a CZ phantom and that is the best production model pistol I have shot to date. The accuracy and trigger outclass things like the glock 34 by miles and that is coming from a glock fanboy.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Yah recently got the chance to shoot a CZ phantom and that is the best production model pistol I have shot to date. The accuracy and trigger outclass things like the glock 34 by miles and that is coming from a glock fanboy.
    Awesome Dusty! Glad you like that particular pistol, I love mine as well!

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Phantom.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom