Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    That begs the question of whether CM could shoot a G**** with a grip adapter. It would keep the gun from trying to eat his hand and even would make it point like a 1911.

Could CM become a G**** guy by just adding a piece of plastic to protect his hand?

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    That begs the question of whether CM could shoot a G**** with a grip adapter. It would keep the gun from trying to eat his hand and even would make it point like a 1911.

Could CM become a G**** guy by just adding a piece of plastic to protect his hand?
    Very true.
    On the new gen5 Its even better with an adapter because the grip seems slightly smaller so even for guys with bigger hands but shorter fingers (me) it feels nice.
    But I guess now that I think about it even on my gen4 (my class gun) I have the beavertail installed. I just have an issue with having to break my grip in order to hit the mag release. On the gen5 I dont

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Awesome info thank you. I also like the ones without the rail best honestly. They just look sexy.
    Now you made me wanna find one of those alloy compacts and buy it. The hunt is on. How can I tell if it's an alloy frame?

That's very awesome about the surplus piece! I'd like to see a picture of that sometime if you have one. You just never know with stuff like that where it's been or the story behind it. It could be the only one in the world. its possible

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/handguns/25197-official-cz-photo-thread-126.html

In the picture at the top of the page she is in the bottom row on the left. This was pre-cerakote but looking at the frame you can see the difference.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I'm doing a lot better lately, thanks for asking. The steroids have done a fantastic job of squashing the flare up I was having. Pain levels are back down to normal (constant, but bearable). I'm hoping to not have another flare up any time soon!
    I'm glad you are doing better.

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    90   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    Good morning all, I just caught up on all the CZ talk :rockwoot:I also have a beater that I could not even consider making it look new! It's a beauty the way it is and nobody would even think it will drill holes. The only CZ goodies I have installed are the Ext F.P, RP-FPS and a 13.0 lbs. mainspring. It needed a new hand fit up barrel that replaced a bulged barrel. It was a gunsmith special that BA purchased several years back. It has it's stock hammer that I worked the hammer hooks down from .040 to .009 just like a CGW race hammer. The trigger breaks at just under 3 lbs. It does not have RRK, SRT but dang it is a shooter!

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Good morning all, I just caught up on all the CZ talk :rockwoot:I also have a beater that I could not even consider making it look new! It's a beauty the way it is and nobody would even think it will drill holes. The only CZ goodies I have installed are the Ext F.P, RP-FPS and a 13.0 lbs. mainspring. It needed a new hand fit up barrel that replaced a bulged barrel. It was a gunsmith special that BA purchased several years back. It has it's stock hammer that I worked the hammer hooks down from .040 to .009 just like a CGW race hammer. The trigger breaks at just under 3 lbs. It does not have RRK, SRT but dang it is a shooter!

Yes it most certainly is.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    268   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Question for the leader.

97 with a SAO trigger

-or-

Range Officer

Thought here is something in .45 that will shoot well right out of the box and leave room to grow, while not breaking the bank right away. Range/BBQ gun is what I'm thinking. I have a line on a used RO, a 97 would have to be ordered.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom