Not open for further replies.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Like when I decide to build another AR or upgrade a pistol, and I tell myself that I am going to do it slowly over time, then two days later there is a stack of boxes from UPS on the porch when I get home...
    Totaly this! I have so many gun projects stacked up right now I dont kow where to start. I just helped a fellow ingoer instal a side folder on his AR but I've had a new one I ordered to put on a mk18 sitting in the stack for a couple months lol. That's just one example.
    I'll be digging through a tote and find a reciever or a handguard and I'll say, well I'm halfway to a new AR, let's order some damn parts lol.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Totaly this! I have so many gun projects stacked up right now I dont kow where to start. I just helped a fellow ingoer instal a side folder on his AR but I've had a new one I ordered to put on a mk18 sitting in the stack for a couple months lol. That's just one example.
    I'll be digging through a tote and find a reciever or a handguard and I'll say, well I'm halfway to a new AR, let's order some damn parts lol.

I have built so many 1911's/AR's this way. Start pulling out parts and see I am almost to a whole gun. Damn, where is that credit card and the Brownells big book of dreams.....:laugh:

croy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indiana
    OgXfLRg.jpg
    OgXfLRg
    OgXfLRg

Last edited:

croy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indiana
    Link does not work.

Does now:):

On a serious note. I picked up a p07 today. Gen 2 used. A different one from the one I was going to buy from a coworker.

Its been switched to the safety. Unfortunately its missing the parts to switch it back. No big deal its $30 to buy the replacement

I'm not a big fan of the sp-01 phantom or the p-07. Before giving up on both of them I want to see about some cajunizing. Does anyone have one in central Indiana I could meet at the range and try first? I like the way they feel in my hand and maybe some cajunizing will convince me to keep them. i do desperately want to keep them. I'd prefer to cajunize the p-07 first.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Morning guys

What the hell is going on in here in this morning? I was drinking, but that was last night, not sure about you guys though.....:alcoholic:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    3 years for me.

At that point I assume you don't really even miss it? I know it's that way for me for soda. I stopped drinking coke decades ago because it upset my stomach and about 5 years ago I stopped drinking all pop for the very same reason. Now I don't even miss it and drink tea or water when I would have normally drank pop. I assume I would eventually get to the same place with alcohol, but have never gone that long without... :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom