Not open for further replies.

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    I am a trigger snob. Most of the guns I own have had their triggers worked on by reputable smiths. The only triggers I have tinkered with myself have been on my GLOCK pistols. I prefer smooth over light and reliability above everything else.

The Shadow 2 trigger I tried felt really good and I can't see that much room for improvement ... though there is some. I think the DA is right around 9lbs and the SA is around 3lb 11oz. What interests me about a CGW makeover is the trigger reach reduction and the reset reduction. The pistol would be for the nightstand, carry (winter), classes, and the occasional steel plate match.

I am a big fan of CGW. Every CZ I own is full of their stuff. I have no experience with the Shadow 2, but their upgrades made a big difference in all of mine.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Good evening from Chicago everyone. Instead of freaking out in Chicago traffic this time, I decided to drive like the rest of em around here. Kinda fun actually. Felt like I was playing Mario Cart....pretty sure I even saw Donkey Kong driving.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Good evening from Chicago everyone. Instead of freaking out in Chicago traffic this time, I decided to drive like the rest of em around here. Kinda fun actually. Felt like I was playing Mario Cart....pretty sure I even saw Donkey Kong driving.

That is the only way to survive there

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    So the spouse has been acting a bit strange the last few days. I shrugged it off to the recent series of surgery's she has endured.
    Man was I wrong. Look what she has set up for me to pic up.
    The one on the bottom. CZC
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...-cz-custom-accu-shadow-shadow-target-2-a.html

I had no idea she had a gunfunfund stashed away. I do believe she is a keeper.

Congrats, your Lady has a good eye, and by the way I was wanting to look at that one:cool:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    So the spouse has been acting a bit strange the last few days. I shrugged it off to the recent series of surgery's she has endured.
    Man was I wrong. Look what she has set up for me to pic up.
    The one on the bottom. CZC
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...-cz-custom-accu-shadow-shadow-target-2-a.html

I had no idea she had a gunfunfund stashed away. I do believe she is a keeper.

CM, she proved that she’s a keeper by putting up with you for all of these years. This takes to a whole new level

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1776Defend2ndAmend
    Top Bottom