wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning all... :coffee:

88 - Dedication? Nah, buried in the office from vacation, time for a few CZ and CZ-ish gun purchases last week and the Mrs. having a rough couple days. I was more surprised to not see you or WT pages deep by 5 am!

My last week working from home the whole month (with the exception of one day). I've gotten used to going to bed around 10:00 or 11:00 and getting up around 6:00 or 7:00. Gonna be hard to get up at 4:30 again next Tuesday... :crying:

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Morning folks! :coffee:

How tight is the slide fit on the Colt BBQ gun? That's the hardest part to address. CM can probably throw some EGW love it's way and make it really nice.

On a side note, if the Wizard tunes a CZ full of CGW parts, we say that it's been Cajunized. What do we call a 1911 that's been tuned and filled with EGW parts by CM? Evolved? Evolutionized? Evo'd? We need a name for CM's flavor of Koolaide.

They have been All Moused Up.
    AMU guns.

Last edited:

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Good morning everyone.

I am pleased to announce that I am done with flooring and there's a small chance I might be done or close to done with painting tonight.

I think I will knock out some more smaller projects for a few weeks before I begin finishing the garage. But I'm really anxious to get that big workbench built, so who knows.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Good morning everyone.

I am pleased to announce that I am done with flooring and there's a small chance I might be done or close to done with painting tonight.

I think I will knock out some more smaller projects for a few weeks before I begin finishing the garage. But I'm really anxious to get that big workbench built, so who knows.

Butt kickin' and name takin' at T-Dogg's. Get r done!:rockwoot:

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Good morning everyone.

Nice! Going to get a reloading space on that bench?

Yeah. About that.

Something,something, $400. Was that you? ;)

Yea...about that....

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Ehh...seems like we are in a holding pattern. Not worse...not better. Vacation took a lot out of her. You know when Grandma decides against a grandchild afternoon at the zoo that she is not well!
    Whoa! I hope she gets better soon!

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Thank you. We have to pay for the Doctor's vacation home first and then they will give us the magic pill. Just kidding (sort of)! The medical staffs have been spectacular as have been their bills.

Boy do I understand that. EVERYTHING having to do with going to the doctor is expensive. You would think, with what we pay insurance companies, that a lot would more would be covered than what is.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Thank you. We have to pay for the Doctor's vacation home first and then they will give us the magic pill. Just kidding (sort of)! The medical staffs have been spectacular as have been their bills.
    Yes, we finally stopped getting new medical bills for our son, born this year. We're working on paying them off, but yes things are expensive! My insurance premium is higher than my house payment and still my insurance stinks.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Ehh...seems like we are in a holding pattern. Not worse...not better. Vacation took a lot out of her. You know when Grandma decides against a grandchild afternoon at the zoo that she is not well!

My wife has a pretty serious heart condition (has since she was about 32, and pregnant with our second), and it is similar for her after a vacation, etc. She seems to be able to go at things pretty hard for a few days, but then just needs to shutdown for a few days after that.

Hopefully all is as well as it can be and your wife rebounds.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    My wife has a pretty serious heart condition (has since she was about 32, and pregnant with our second), and it is similar for her after a vacation, etc. She seems to be able to go at things pretty hard for a few days, but then just needs to shutdown for a few days after that.

Hopefully all is as well as it can be and your wife rebounds.

Do I ever understand all of this.
    The spouse is on the mend and moving about now. Wears down so easily.

To all with a spouse that is not well, My prayers.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom