Not open for further replies.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Do any of you folks have suggestions re: aftermarket triggers for a CZ 75 SP-01?

The gun is used for some light competition, carry, night stand, and plinking duty.

The factory trigger isn't bad, and I am not looking for a "race gun".

Another gun I carry / use frequently is a 1911... with an aftermarket trigger that breaks like glass at under 2lbs and has a reset that is very short. I think it may have spoiled me.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Got some range time with WTB. I LOOOOOVE his Wizardized 75 compact. Also his 75b he brought and the .. damn brain fart, oh yeah p10c. Which I've shot my buddies and liked it too but WTB has an aftermarket trigger in his that I really like. I may have to get me one of those.
    As soon as my wife gets to where I can leave her again, I'll be taking a couple guns up to the wizard for his mad skillz. (Mad means good for you old guys ;) ) just teasing you, I expect it back.
    So thank you very much WTB for your kindness today and it was a blast.
    Oh I also was able to shoot my CZ tacii again and today i liked it. So we will give this gun some more range time before making any hasty decisions of selling it.

maansmit

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    Greenfield
    What is going on folks? Finally picked up my Tavor suppressor and got it installed. Just need to hit the range now.

Picking up some new to me Snap-on tool chests tonight.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Sorry I missed you.

Wish I knew TT was going to meet you... :ugh:

Got some range time with WTB. I LOOOOOVE his Wizardized 75 compact. Also his 75b he brought and the .. damn brain fart, oh yeah p10c. Which I've shot my buddies and liked it too but WTB has an aftermarket trigger in his that I really like. I may have to get me one of those.
    As soon as my wife gets to where I can leave her again, I'll be taking a couple guns up to the wizard for his mad skillz. (Mad means good for you old guys ;) ) just teasing you, I expect it back.
    So thank you very much WTB for your kindness today and it was a blast.
    Oh I also was able to shoot my CZ tacii again and today i liked it. So we will give this gun some more range time before making any hasty decisions of selling it.

Had a great time and that TACII was saweeeeeet! :D

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Do any of you folks have suggestions re: aftermarket triggers for a CZ 75 SP-01?

The gun is used for some light competition, carry, night stand, and plinking duty.

The factory trigger isn't bad, and I am not looking for a "race gun".

Another gun I carry / use frequently is a 1911... with an aftermarket trigger that breaks like glass at under 2lbs and has a reset that is very short. I think it may have spoiled me.

Go to Cajun Gun Works website and take a look at the Defensive Carry Package.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Thanks.

BTW.... from the description...

"The SA break will be superb, crisp, clean; 1911 like"

I guess even CGW holds up JMB as the standard bearer! :):

Well.....the improvements with the packages they offer are truly amazing lets not compare the results to a well tuned 1911 please.....:):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom