88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks! : coffee:

Short barreled pistols can be crazy accurate. The G30 has a reputation for being one of the most accurate G****s available. I find myself lusting after a Rami now too. And a PCR.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    I like skunks. Relocate or just leave them be. They don't spray unless you mess with them.

I had a whole family of skunks living down the road from me. Had no idea until those fat little bastards came waddling through. They couldn't have cared less that I was just standing there about 10 feet from them watching them go about their business.

I thought about 'baiting', but that seems like cheating. The truth is: I probably don't really want to shoot the critter.
    I'll try to convince myself that the skunk is just passing through. ! :D

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Got the replacement spring today and the sear cage is back together with the appropriate areas polished and a CGW lifter. :)

R5j8Dyp.jpg

The easiest way to disassemble the sear cage without losing that spring is to buy one or two spares. When spares are available, the spring behaves during reassembley

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    The easiest way to disassemble the sear cage without losing that spring is to buy one or two spares. When spares are available, the spring behaves during reassembley

You're right about that. I have 4-5 spare's and have not had one take flight in a long time!

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    The easiest way to disassemble the sear cage without losing that spring is to buy one or two spares. When spares are available, the spring behaves during reassembley...

Agreed. I live by the philosophy of "if I have a spare I'll never need it" which is why I now have a spare "L" spring. Things don't break or get lost when you have a spare ready.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Morning folks! : coffee:

Short barreled pistols can be crazy accurate. The G30 has a reputation for being one of the most accurate G****s available. I find myself lusting after a Rami now too. And a PCR.

I recently saw on the CZ Forum that you can put TFX sights on a RAMI. It takes a little bit of modification but it does work. That makes the RAMI much more desirable to me.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Ok cz experts. What's the value on a lightly used 2075 Rami chambered in 40? I really want to buy this gun in front of me but just want to make sure it's worth $325.
    The price is fine. It's at least $150 less than you could find a used RAMI in 9mm. Probably closer to 2. The question is can you make it run. Some of us have had a devil of a time getting compact CZs in .40 to run reliably. It is all about the springs and getting them right. I have to say I am not sure if this problem extends to the RAMI or not. 88 is the .40 guru around here if you should decide to go for it.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Morning fellow addicts... :coffee:

Ready to head north here in a few hours... :rockwoot:

My first thought was, I don't need another P10. My immediate follow-up to that was to rethink that. I think there's a third in my future at some point, but it'll be one with a threaded barrel. I'll get it around the time I go to get a :soapbox: tax stamp. With the extended mag and my light, it would make a good dedicated nightstand gun and be the same platform I carry.

Not sure if this is a good price or not, but $419.99 before shipping https://www.deguns.net/cz-p10-compact-threaded-barrel-806703915234-p/91523.htm, indicates suppressor ready night sights.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Not sure if this is a good price or not, but $419.99 before shipping https://www.deguns.net/cz-p10-compact-threaded-barrel-806703915234-p/91523.htm, indicates suppressor ready night sights.

Thanks. It'll be a while before I can afford another gun (read that as a long time unfortunately), but if I had the cash I'd buy that. I paid less for my last one, but it wasn't threaded and did't have suppressor height nightsights either. I think that's a reasonable price.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Ok cz experts. What's the value on a lightly used 2075 Rami chambered in 40? I really want to buy this gun in front of me but just want to make sure it's worth $325.

That’s a great price for a Rami, even if it’s in .40. CZ has had issues with getting .40s to run as well as their 9mm brothers but when they do run, they are among the best .40 shooters that you can find. I don’t recall there being issues reported with .40 Ramis though. Poly framed Ramis had bulging issues but were mostly replaced at the factory with aluminum frame pistols.

In my experience, every 40 caliber CZ I’ve had that has had problems could be corrected through using the correct springs for the gun. On the 40 P, it took a stainless guide rod to make the gun run but everything else seems centered around balancing the spring package out for that particular gun.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom