Not open for further replies.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    And so my venture into CGW parts starts.

Life has gotten in the way recently but I finally started disassembling the CZ P-01 tonight. Time to clean and polish what gets reused.

It will be getting a F.O. front sight, the defensive carry package and the "old style" trigger....

...Found out I must have launched the "L spring" for the firing pin block lifter when I took the sear cage apart. Won't be putting my P-01 back together with the CGW parts until after the mail arrives Monday. :rolleyes:

Got the replacement spring today and the sear cage is back together with the appropriate areas polished and a CGW lifter. :)

R5j8Dyp.jpg

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    I would swear those little sucker's have wings and I usually refer to it as the ---- me spring when they take flight:laugh:

:lmfao:I believe "---- me" is exactly what I said when I found it missing. Didn't even know it was gone until I went to put things back together.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Buy a small can of nasty cat food and poke some holes in it with a knife and then stake it to the ground wherever your willing to have the nasty odor for a while. He will come for the cat food.
    Skunks really are pretty good animals so I'd let him be or maybe trap him and relocate him. You can do it without being sprayed.

I thought about 'baiting', but that seems like cheating. The truth is: I probably don't really want to shoot the critter.
    I'll try to convince myself that the skunk is just passing through. ! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom