Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I used to always do an early Friday morning range trip to MCFG to get a bit of practice in. CM sometimes joins me for them and it's a great time to shoot there. In the summer, it's not hot yet and the mosquitos are not too bad that early. In the winter, you can actually shoot in low light on the couple of days when the sun does not rise until after 8.

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    I am pretty sure that I enjoy seeing other people* get new firearms more than I enjoy getting them myself.

*except a certain $400 one - wasn't thrilled for that new owner.

I like helping other people spend their money. I get tired of spending my own all the time. But I do like getting new toys!

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    We should give CM a break on the photos. He's probably just found the Instamatic and is now looking for a new roll of film. Then he'll take the photos and mail them off to be developed. We should have photos in about 3 weeks

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I am pretty sure that I enjoy seeing other people* get new firearms more than I enjoy getting them myself.

I seriously know what you mean ..... I also enjoy seeing other people's happiness.
    I think that it's rooted in the Buddhist concept of ULF (universal loving friendliness).
    It's a good trait to have .....buddhists are a cool culture, IMO.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I've long identified myself more with buddhism than any other philosophy. I've become quite adept at turning the inner dialog off and just experiencing the moment. Especially right before the trigger breaks on a nice CZ.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I bet that I could get it out of you, tall one !
    MM runs off to find his water-boarding supplies......;)

I seriously know what you mean ..... I also enjoy seeing other people's happiness.
    I think that it's rooted in the Buddhist concept of ULF (universal loving friendliness).
    It's a good trait to have .....buddhists are a cool culture, IMO.

Hmm....I notice in the second post, MM didn't confirm rather he possess that trait?

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    We should give CM a break on the photos. He's probably just found the Instamatic and is now looking for a new roll of film. Then he'll take the photos and mail them off to be developed. We should have photos in about 3 weeks

Summer photography is especially hard for CM. It's hot and he has to bend over and pull that heavy curtain down on him. He has to hold the flash powder pan up and not move for a full minute. He does make the best tintypes.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Hmm....I notice in the second post, MM didn't confirm rather he possess that trait?

I always liked the SAC (Strategic Air Command) emblem.
    The eagle holds the lightning bolt in one hand, and the olive branch in the other.
    What gets delivered is dependent upon the attitude of the recipient.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom