Not open for further replies.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    ....Not sure where you're located, but if you want to meet at the Greenwood Point Blank sometime, I'd be happy to let you run either of my P10c's. They both have HBI triggers installed and are nice shooters. I'll also bring my wizardized 75 compact for you to drool over... :cool:

Same goes for me if you are in NEI..well - except not at GPB...

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    I do like my .40s :)

I've been putting a lot of rounds through my P07 .40 with the Kadet kit on it. That's a really fun shooter and has helped the left handed shooting immeasurably.

I put another 214 rounds down range this morning. I did 20 with both hands to see what I could do with the Mk IV now that it has a F/O front sight that I can actually see. The rest were lefty only and I'm happy with where I'm at. The left hand grouping is not as tight as my normal shooting but it's all within an easy COM hit, so I'm calling it good. The last 50 were with the second P10C that has the HBI trigger. What a sweet shooter that is.

A lot of people don’t realize the value of being able to shoot a carry gun that you can convert to a .22 for trigger control practice. It has helped me tremendously....

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    A lot of people don’t realize the value of being able to shoot a carry gun that you can convert to a .22 for trigger control practice. It has helped me tremendously....

I think this would be good for situations like what 88 is dealing amongst other benefits. I practice weak hand shooting, but not enough. Shooting a .22 would allow more of this.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Eaxh person should do what works for themselves and it's great anytime someone is training or practicing.
    I've found dry fire has been more beneficial to me than anything else besides shooting full power loads and a lot of them, and it doesnt take up my valuable range time, or cost ammo. I can do it anytime, anywhere in my house.

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down

I was watching a Kadet kit auction on GB today that expired before I got home to bid on it. Went for a decent price, too.

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    I think this would be good for situations like what 88 is dealing amongst other benefits. I practice weak hand shooting, but not enough. Shooting a .22 would allow more of this.

I totally agree. You can run 500 rounds of .22 weak hand with very little money invested. My Kadet Kit has been a great investment. I did purchase it from another INGO member, Rusty Hornet who I miss shooting with.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    What this whole year of giving you speak of? You must not be married?
    Ha yep.
    Dating: lots and lots of mutual giving
    Engagement: still mutual giving
    Maried: giving the first couple of years
    Married with kids: only a baby giving you dirty diapers
    Married w/ todler: giving requires bribery
    Marriage continues: only your hand is giving you anything

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Awesome. It's really fun to be excited about a gun again. I had kinda got off of them. I mean I always love guns but I hadnt had anythin that really gave me that spark in a while so I pursued other hobbies.

Understood. That's how I feel about computers now. Used to love them, love building them and upgrading them and now it's just bleah.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Well crud. Holster just arrived and it's not quite what I was expecting. Gun sticks out from the body more than I'd hoped, more like a blackhawk serpa (without the retention), instead of more like a pancake holster like I'd wanted. Guess I should have looked at one of the other holster makers... :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom