Not open for further replies.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Great job. It's like the least fun game ever. You have to ask yourself, "do I really want all of my money back? Or just enough to buy what I want right now?" Then subtract $100.
    And on Armslist I get to ask myself questions like, do I really want some stranger to custom build me a wooden bench in exchange for this $900 Trijicon optic? :rolleyes:

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    By the way, the wood bench story was real, just a few years ago.
    Second best was on Craigslist. 4 riding mowers that didn't run for a car that did.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Great job. It's like the least fun game ever. You have to ask yourself, "do I really want all of my money back? Or just enough to buy what I want right now?" Then subtract $100.
    LOL did you used to have your own TV show? The one where you talked to the dead and could solve cases because you saw the past? Because right now your freaking me out man with my story :):

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I thought it was a thread on hypothetical money. Like monopoly, or bitcoins, or pesos.
    I dont get any of that bitcoin crap. Mining for them and all that stuff. Guys had a thread on here a while ago and tried explaining it. Nope I still dont get it. I'd do better trying to communicate with someone speaking vietnamese and they sound like carp fish sucking air to me when they speak.

The other day someone was asking for their friend, about buying a 380,000 house on a $48,000 a year salary with kids and newly divorced. No freaking way. Setting up for failure is all that is

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Bitcoin - NOT backed by the full faith and credit of the US government.

Great when it is good. Who knows when it’s bad.
    Sounds like pyramid scheme to me. Last guy In always gets screwed. Kinda like social security :):

Just have to live longer than the other guy. Like not being the slowest guy running from a bear

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom