Not open for further replies.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg

Another interesting feature of bitcoins is the transaction history is open source (for
    lack of better term) so they can be removed from a centralized banking system and still verified. How that works kinda confuses me.

Someone much more knowledge than I, can jump in and correct or better explain but I have long foreseen a one world order in the distant future. Money and language are the stumbling blocks.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Another interesting feature of bitcoins is the transaction history is open source (for
    lack of better term) so they can be removed from a centralized banking system and still verified. How that works kinda confuses me.

Someone much more knowledge than I, can jump in and correct or better explain but I have long foreseen a one world order in the distant future. Money and language are the stumbling blocks.
    DNA is the mark of the beast I'm convinced of it

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I never had AC until I moved out of the house, and got married.

I did basic training 34 years ago, this time of year, at Ft Jackson SC, in WWII barracks. Hell, they'd probably sue the army if they didn't have AC now.

So you're a noob? :D

Next February it will be 40 years for me. But I did basic in Great Lakes, Ill in February. A/C, and you can trust me on this, was NOT an issue.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    So you're a noob? :D

Next February it will be 40 years for me. But I did basic in Great Lakes, Ill in February. A/C, and you can trust me on this, was NOT an issue.
    I've got my dads book from great lakes (late 60's I'll have to dig it out). Inside he was showing me all the new buildings that had just been constructed for something, I dont remember now what they housed. Anyways they didnt have any heat yet and he went through like you did in January or February. Not fond memories for him I'll just say that

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I've got my dads book from great lakes (late 60's I'll have to dig it out). Inside he was showing me all the new buildings that had just been constructed for something, I dont remember now what they housed. Anyways they didnt have any heat yet and he went through like you did in January or February. Not fond memories for him I'll just say that
    I remember being out at 5am chipping ice on the sidewalks so the officers didn't slip when coming in. That started my career long semi-hatred of officers. I guess I should say love/hate because there were a few that I would have followed into the fires of hell. Unfortunately, those were few and far between.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning all, happy Friday... :coffee:

Sand Hill.
    Humidity is a killer And the snakes.

:yesway:

Good prices, especially on the black version, which I prefer!

36 years for me. Lackland AFB in Texas in June heat. Our barracks were new and had A/C that worked pretty darned well. :)

:p

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    32 yrs ago last January. Ft Jackson. Columbia, SC. Tank Hill, so the old barracks. About lost one guy to hypothermia on bivouac. He was disoriented and would have wandered off if I hadn't caught him. Sergio Porter was his name. Good guy.

Haven't thought about that for a while.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    32 yrs ago last January. Ft Jackson. Columbia, SC. Tank Hill, so the old barracks. About lost one guy to hypothermia on bivouac. He was disoriented and would have wandered off if I hadn't caught him. Sergio Porter was his name. Good guy.

Haven't thought about that for a while.

It's funny what you remember when you stop and think that far back. I'm amazed at some of the stuff I remember at times. Of course, then I walk into the next room and stand there fore 10 minutes trying to remember why I walked into that room... :):

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    It's funny what you remember when you stop and think that far back. I'm amazed at some of the stuff I remember at times. Of course, then I walk into the next room and stand there fore 10 minutes trying to remember why I walked into that room... :):
    I do that too and my wife will be like, honey why are you just standing there in the bathroom with the light on?

;)

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    You can say Phantom all you want now!

Thanks hANNAbONE for the heads up!

439b213e7c3a07db55b503ffb596a816.jpg
    You are going to love it!

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Good morning everyone. Gonna be a glorious day today.

Sunday I have a tactical rifle class. Probably gonna run the 10.5" AR pistol in that class. Really looking forward to this. I like training with a handgun, but I really like using an AR.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Good morning everyone. Gonna be a glorious day today.

Sunday I have a tactical rifle class. Probably gonna run the 10.5" AR pistol in that class. Really looking forward to this. I like training with a handgun, but I really like using an AR.
    Not fun training with a sbr. Not for me. Too obnoxious for a whole class for you and people beside you unless you suppress it and then you have the extra weight and basicly the same length of the full size anyways.
    I've had to train with shorties so maybe thats just why I'm bitter is now I have freedom of choice? :):

Edit: sorry I shouldnt have been debbie downer. I'm happy for you that you get to do some training

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom