The CZickness XIII: Lucky 13, we could all use some.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    CM- If simple people could follow simple rules, we wouldn't need Moderators.........Hope things go well on the medical front. We've been through two very successful transplants in our family.

MM- Taxes, yea....gotta finish those...

Today's general complaint of the medical system. Wife had another appointment today. They want to run some particular test. Insurance denied. $600. Doctor says; if you want to cash pay its $150. WOW!!! And some people wonder why we can't afford health insurance. So my G***k budget was just reduced by $150! G34's are expensive maybe I'll just get a 97BD and wait for my next trip to Indy for a G23!?!? (Unrelated question: Anyone know why a Gen5 trigger pull is a pound heavier than a Gen4? 4.5 lbs vs 5.5 lbs)

And again to any 2a rally attendees that may be lurking...please please leave your long guns and open carry at home.

For what it's worth I don't notice a difference in pull between the gen3-5, the gen5 is a little smoother maybe?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Morning all...

Mr. Ford - fair observation, I am sure. The only striker fired pistol that I’ve liked the trigger in is the CZ P10C and I still put an HBI trigger in it.

My thoughts........If you "Can" make something better then why "Not" do it.

Makes perfect sense to me.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Anybody know a good place to pick up surplus/used/worn 75s? i am on the hunt for a project.

I always got them off Gunbroker. There always seemed to be a few when I used to go looking for them. I admit to not having looked on there for quite some time.

Old Bear

Greyman Apprentice
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Aug 19, 2016
    Newton County
    Mach 1 Arsenal has some 75BD Police models listed on GunBroker.

I just got mine from Mach 1 today. They list them as "GOOD" condition. I would say "FAIR" would be more accurate. The barrel shroud is pitted a bit and there are some rust issues. I haven't stripped it or cleaned it yet, but it should be a decent shooter. I almost bought one of these when they were still available new, but I was on the hunt for the hard to find (at that time) SP01 Tactical. I got this to tinker with and learn everything about the decocker system instead of screwing up my PCR or SP01. I plan on a complete rebuild, strip all of the finish off, and giving it a nice rust blue treatment. That's the plan anyway:):

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Early morning UPS delivery from Alan at AAoptics. Gives me a little distraction task since it’s a weekend in the office.

8473d79ede0f80f6878a1afcdd126cc1.jpg

Ban the fools, not the tools I say. wtburnette

Life's too short to put up with a crappy trigger. Birds Away

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Early morning UPS delivery from Alan at AAoptics. Gives me a little distraction task since it’s a weekend in the office.

8473d79ede0f80f6878a1afcdd126cc1.jpg

Ban the fools, not the tools I say. wtburnette

Life's too short to put up with a crappy trigger. Birds Away

I had one of these on an AR-10. It was a seriously good optic.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom