The CZickness XIII: Lucky 13, we could all use some.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Taxes completed ! ..... not how I wanted to spend the weekend, but I'm not totally mobile yet, so it probably didn't make much difference.

R. Lee's passing hit me hard last night. :( I even posted a cherished photo in the Break Room thread. I think that I'll get out my signed Mail Call T-shirt, and keep it close. It's not because he was a celebrity ..... I couldn't give a hoot about anyone being a celebrity. It's because he was who he was .... such a wonderful person.

I'm glad that you computer whizzes keep the world running ..... I've never had any expertise about that stuff. I hope that everyone's day is pleasant. CM is putting some special love on his custom pieces ..... that seems to be a nice way to make the morning pleasant.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I had not heard of his passing until you mentioned it MM. Really sad news indeed.

Yup, it popped up on my home page a little after midnight. He had a warm, but commanding presence. The only person I've ever spent time with who had an identical bigger-than-life aura was General Alexander Haig.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Meant breakfast duties for young ones...

I can relate. We had blood work at 10; ultrasound at 1 and another test to bring home. I keep thinking they are running out of tests to do but apparently they haven't paid for everyone's Mercedes yet (just joking - very appreciative of our doctors and nurses).

We should start a support group...hey, maybe we already did! Gun range instead of a circle of chairs. Ear plugs instead of talking. Yep - I am in!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Meant breakfast duties for young ones...

I can relate. We had blood work at 10; ultrasound at 1 and another test to bring home. I keep thinking they are running out of tests to do but apparently they haven't paid for everyone's Mercedes yet (just joking - very appreciative of our doctors and nurses).

We should start a support group...hey, maybe we already did! Gun range instead of a circle of chairs. Ear plugs instead of talking. Yep - I am in!

Me too. Gun powder therapy. Todays tests were the last for the transplant team. We meet Friday and hash out whats next.
    Friday she gets the lump on her neck Biopsied. She is having a tough time.

Yeah I cook for the 11 year old every morning. She was grounded last week and had to eat at home (lives next door) and I dropped her at school.
    This is her 1st day of lock down. Pre-teen attitude.
    Next year I will have all 3 as the terrorists will start school.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Used to be the cure. Now days no adult beverages. Dang it.

Me either ...... I haven't touched a drop of alcohol in the last 10 years.
    Didn't mean to forget Matt's wife. I'm sending good wishes into the cosmos for her, and for CM's spouse.
    It's very hard to watch a loved one suffer.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    MM - Do you feel bad enough to part with the 500SW

Well...off to the post office to mail monies for the government to manage effectively and efficiently on my behalf. Might even pay my property taxes just to make it a great day!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom