The CZickness XIII: Lucky 13, we could all use some.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    So says the guy that is heavily medicated. :-)

Gonna guess you are feeling sore and stiff today so I won't ask...

Hey .....be nice ! :D I'm actually able to hobble around this morning without the walker, so progress is being made.
    I think that I should work on the income taxes today ..... I'm running out of excuses.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Hey .....be nice ! :D I'm actually able to hobble around this morning without the walker, so progress is being made.
    I think that I should work on the income taxes today ..... I'm running out of excuses.

That's good that you are moving unassisted. You are pretty darn lucky you didn't break a hip.

Ugh...I have a LARGE folder for taxes. My wife normally does about half of it and, her being sick this year, it just sitting....

Buddy of mine wants my lift this weekend to put an exhaust on his Corvette so I need to get them done asap so I can play mechanic. LOL! Not really; it's bolt on. About the limit of my skills.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    That's good that you are moving unassisted. You are pretty darn lucky you didn't break a hip.

Ugh...I have a LARGE folder for taxes. My wife normally does about half of it and, her being sick this year, it just sitting....

Buddy of mine wants my lift this weekend to put an exhaust on his Corvette so I need to get them done asap so I can play mechanic. LOL! Not really; it's bolt on. About the limit of my skills.

I have found that "Bolt On" is not always the case......Enjoy.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    I have found that "Bolt On" is not always the case......Enjoy.

Ehh...it's a cat-back on a C5 Corvette. I've put a number on over the years. So long as the frontmost bolts aren't seized in the stainless it'll take longer to move crap in my garage to get on the lift than to do the job. If it differs from that....I'll let you know and you can say "told you so"...

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Ehh...it's a cat-back on a C5 Corvette. I've put a number on over the years. So long as the frontmost bolts aren't seized in the stainless it'll take longer to move crap in my garage to get on the lift than to do the job. If it differs from that....I'll let you know and you can say "told you so"...

Cat back's are a breeze by comparison.

Have fun.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Hmmm. Someone in this group just self identified as having a lift, mechanic skills and a willingness to let friends [STRIKE]exploit[/STRIKE] utilize both. I think I've found my new bestest friend :)

maansmit

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    Greenfield
    Good afternoon everyone. Just found out through another thread that my suppressor can run subsonic 300 blackout in addition to the pistol calibers I bought it for. Makes me contemplate a purchase. Now the question is what to buy...

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    Hmmm. Someone in this group just self identified as having a lift, mechanic skills and a willingness to let friends [STRIKE]exploit[/STRIKE] utilize both. I think I've found my new bestest friend :)

You are correct on, maybe, two of those points....

It's a four post so it has some limitations....but if you are in the neighborhood, feel to use it and bring WT's G23's along.

Good afternoon everyone. Just found out through another thread that my suppressor can run subsonic 300 blackout in addition to the pistol calibers I bought it for. Makes me contemplate a purchase. Now the question is what to buy...

I've been kicking around a budget 300 BO pistol...maybe Hardened Arms or Aero Precision...just a thought. Pretty fair down on the list unless a great sale comes along.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I've been to a couple before and there was never any issues at all. I don't remember there even being a counter protest at all. Just a bunch of pro-2A folks out for a stroll.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    I'll be at the rally in Indy. CameraMonkey got into a disagreement with someone on Facebook since the other person is going to open carry his AR15. I won't be carrying a rifle. Besides my rifles are not black and scary.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    Wish the "other person" could see the big picture. We (2a supporters) have to "sell" our position to a those in the population that do not understand the 2a and gun ownership. I'm from NY originally so let's just say that I witnessed liberalism and escaped to warn others!

We are very fortunate in Indiana that the language of the state constitution grants the right to possess arms for self-defense....

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Wish the "other person" could see the big picture. We (2a supporters) have to "sell" our position to a those in the population that do not understand the 2a and gun ownership. I'm from NY originally so let's just say that I witnessed liberalism and escaped to warn others!

We are very fortunate in Indiana that the language of the state constitution grants the right to possess arms for self-defense....

I have said this many many times....just because you can does not mean you should.

Wake up people. Just wake up. Lets put up a solid well defined front.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom