The CZickness XIII: Lucky 13, we could all use some.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Best I could offer is to sell you one of the guns with 2 mags for $400. Once you have it you can swap whatever parts you'd like and then keep or sell whatever is left. That way I still have one left, with the additional 9mm barrel to either keep as my one and only G***k or to sell to mcapo ;)

Hmmm ...... it sounds as if someone is jumping-ship, when it comes to 40 S&W ! :D
    With the NIBX finish, the special trigger, and night sights, your offer is certainly fair.
    With the current pain pills that I'm taking, due to my accident, I'm not sure that I trust my judgement right now
    .... but I promise to give your offer due consideration.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Hmmm ...... it sounds as if someone is jumping-ship, when it comes to 40 S&W ! :D
    With the NIBX finish, the special trigger, and night sights, your offer is certainly fair.
    With the current pain pills that I'm taking, due to my accident, I'm not sure that I trust my judgement right now
    .... but I promise to give your offer due consideration.

No problem, I'm just a bit wary of parting out a gun. It's a decent deal, but if you can't do it I understand. I'm also not in much of a hurry if you want to give it some thought.

Very nice.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    No problem, I'm just a bit wary of parting out a gun. It's a decent deal, but if you can't do it I understand. I'm also not in much of a hurry if you want to give it some thought.

It's just that I wasn't looking to gain an entire gun..... I just wanted to make my existing piece super-special. :)

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Hmm....I’m intrigued by the G23 multi-cal but my “issue” has been the finger groves which is why the gen5 has piqued my interest. PM me a few details when you have a chance so CM doesn’t bust you for selling outside the classies. He’s been rough lately. Haha!. I’m in no hurry either. This G***k thing is a big step for me.

BigRed - thanks for the CZ refocus! Gotta get mine to The Wizard soon.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Hmm....I’m intrigued by the G23 multi-cal but my “issue” has been the finger groves which is why the gen5 has piqued my interest. PM me a few details when you have a chance so CM doesn’t bust you for selling outside the classies. He’s been rough lately. Haha!. I’m in no hurry either. This G***k thing is a big step for me.

BigRed - thanks for the CZ refocus! Gotta get mine to The Wizard soon.

Ha.......This is merely a casual conversation between friends. Actual friends. Not someone pushing his pieces in the open forum. That guy makes me nuts.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks! :coffee:

There's both a case of ammo and a box of parts inbound this morning. I'm going to try my recipe for a decent G***k trigger out on my G21. If I can reliably replicate the results I got on the G30, I might be in the market for another G23 to round out the carry duo's.

Anyone planning on going to the 2A rally on Saturday?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Morning folks! :coffee:

There's both a case of ammo and a box of parts inbound this morning. I'm going to try my recipe for a decent G***k trigger out on my G21. If I can reliably replicate the results I got on the G30, I might be in the market for another G23 to round out the carry duo's.

Anyone planning on going to the 2A rally on Saturday?

Negative ghostrider the pattern is full.....

In truth my patience with all of the idiots involved across the isle is so low I do not need to present myself as a target. Bad things. Bad bad things might be the result.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    Negative ghostrider the pattern is full.....

In truth my patience with all of the idiots involved across the isle is so low I do not need to present myself as a target. Bad things. Bad bad things might be the result.

In the past "our side" has not always represented itself (or been represented) in the best light at these types of public assemblies or at least provides fodder for the media to misrepresent. Hope it stays civil and doesn't result in media coverage of Rambo's walking around with a slung rifle.

Our local high school kids had a Pro 2A rally here locally. Went well. Couple hundred attendees.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    In the past "our side" has not always represented itself (or been represented) in the best light at these types of public assemblies or at least provides fodder for the media to misrepresent. Hope it stays civil and doesn't result in media coverage of Rambo's walking around with a slung rifle.

Our local high school kids had a Pro 2A rally here locally. Went well. Couple hundred attendees.

Funny how THAT didn't make the news.:dunno:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

There are several Ingo members that want to take a rifle when the organizers are requesting they do not. Seems idiotic.
    If we could present ourselves in an organized front like other protesting body's we could make a lot of positive ground but alas, we are a splintered group at best.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Taking a rifle is a bad idea for this type of event. What would be nice to see is a good representation of decent people supporting 2A. Showing up with a rifle and in camo helps paint a picture of wanna-be soldiers that the left likes to exploit. Give the media nothing to use against us.

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    Henri and I are probably going but you won’t see a rifle slung over my shoulder. I will be carrying concealed but that’s just normal for me. I won’t be wearing any camo either, I did that in my job for almost 24 years and I don’t need to do it again.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    Taking a rifle is a bad idea for this type of event. What would be nice to see is a good representation of decent people supporting 2A. Showing up with a rifle and in camo helps paint a picture of wanna-be soldiers that the left likes to exploit. Give the media nothing to use against us.

Let me edit that "Give the media and the left nothing to use against us and the destruction of Constitution".

Each time a generation of American's weakens a constitutional right we make it easier for the next to weaken it further. I don't send money to the NRA for my 2A rights, I send them money so my great-grandchildren will have the liberties that I do. We should be equally worried about the 1A; did anyone hear excerpts from Zuckerbergs testimony? Lots and lots of talk about passing laws to regulate speech on a private forum.

But, hey, my case of S&B 45 showed up....my wife says "you have a heavy box on the porch. Better be filled with gold jewelry." I responded that it was gold - in color...

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Let me edit that "Give the media and the left nothing to use against us and the destruction of Constitution".

Each time a generation of American's weakens a constitutional right we make it easier for the next to weaken it further. I don't send money to the NRA for my 2A rights, I send them money so my great-grandchildren will have the liberties that I do. We should be equally worried about the 1A; did anyone hear excerpts from Zuckerbergs testimony? Lots and lots of talk about passing laws to regulate speech on a private forum.

But, hey, my case of S&B 45 showed up....my wife says "you have a heavy box on the porch. Better be filled with gold jewelry." I responded that it was gold - in color...

This is one of my points in discussing the original documents with a snow flake. and I know some 60 year old snow flakes.
    If some one is pushing the deletion of or the re-writing of any amendment in the documents they will not stop at that amendment. The end game is a Euro model of Government. These people want to be in control. That we do not sent them home on a regular rotation is very confusing to me.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I'll never understand the desire for a Euro model government where the common people are looked down on as inferior as a class. Government should stand under the people, supporting them, not sitting on top of the people controlling them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom