Not open for further replies.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Just got back from a range trip with WTB. His Canik is a seriously nice gun. I think that was definitely a good buy, but would have been a good buy even if it were $100 higher in price. Hard to imagine that is the level of quality available today at $375. These are sure good times for gun owners.

I did run 210 rounds through the P10C this morning and I'm really happy with that gun. The stiff slide release loosened up to where it's now no different than any other CZ I have. That took less than 100 rounds to correct itself by wearing in. The mag release still has a bit of a wall before it releases, but it's not stiff by any means. I think it's perfect as is and hope that it does not wear in more. The trigger is really feeling good too. I was a bit worried about the grip texture but after 200 rounds, found it to be a non-issue. The top of the backstrap is a bit too aggressive and after the 200 round sprint, my hand was a bit red but not raw. 10 minutes later and it's back to normal so I'm thinking that I'll just leave it as is. The gun is definitely planted in your hand when you shoot it and I'll probably not shoot more than 200 rounds at any given time too often over the course of the guns life.

Overall, I'm really happy with the P10C. It's accurate, fun, reliable and easy to shoot. That's a winning combination for me.

Agreed, great range trip! I thought your P10c was MUCH better than the one I shot at PB. The trigger was much better and I was a lot more accurate with the gun. My Canik was better than I'd expected. Sweet trigger and it handled very nicely. I'm extremely impressed for the sub-$400 price!

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Agreed, great range trip! I thought your P10c was MUCH better than the one I shot at PB. The trigger was much better and I was a lot more accurate with the gun. My Canik was better than I'd expected. Sweet trigger and it handled very nicely. I'm extremely impressed for the sub-$400 price!

I handled one of those Caniks at my LGS a couple weeks ago. It was very impressive.

TWEAKD4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 31, 2012
    NE Indiana
    Spent the week in San Diego for work. Coming back home today and can't wait to get home and see my family. Some people love to travel but I just like to just hang out at home.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    IMG_0130_zps7dbad2e5.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom