• Status
    Not open for further replies.

maansmit

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    Greenfield
    I really need to spend some time out in the garage working on getting a few firearms setup. Then I desperately need some range time. Hopefully I can get some range construction done this weekend so I will have a shooting venue 5 minutes from my house.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Just picked this up:

IMG_20170518_171617_zpsclyrt6sn.jpg

:rockwoot:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I really need to spend some time out in the garage working on getting a few firearms setup. Then I desperately need some range time. Hopefully I can get some range construction done this weekend so I will have a shooting venue 5 minutes from my house.

That would be seriously cool.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

I agree with the Mouse, that would rock!

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    You know you've got a really nice backstop that you can zero in that .308, about 15 minutes away. You are always welcome.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Thanks for the replies on Multi-tools. No love for SOG's?

OK I am looking at a Leatherman Surge (big hunka hunka love) or a Gerber Center Drive. Also might consider the Leatherman Rebar (little brother to the Surge) so anyone have any hands on with any of these? I want one that will be able to serve as a bit driver. This will spend most of the time in a range bag so not real concerned about weight. Next one will be a EDC.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning all... :coffee:

That's really cool WTB! How's the trigger feel fresh out of the box?

It feels like this.... :drool:

:yesway:

Thanks for the replies on Multi-tools. No love for SOG's?

OK I am looking at a Leatherman Surge (big hunka hunka love) or a Gerber Center Drive. Also might consider the Leatherman Rebar (little brother to the Surge) so anyone have any hands on with any of these? I want one that will be able to serve as a bit driver. This will spend most of the time in a range bag so not real concerned about weight. Next one will be a EDC.

I know nothing of mulitools, but I'm interested in hearing your journey and thoughts on what you end up with.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    :thumbsup:

The best to you both this weekend.
    Thank you, sir. It should be interesting. I'm looking forward to learning and seeing if my eyes are as good as I seem to think they are. When I shot my rifle earlier this week I was disappointed, but I was shooting under less than ideal conditions. After a long day at work and spending 4 hours on the road, not the best for preparing to shoot irons at 100yd....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom