Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Love that saw. Wish it was a slider, but I didn't know how useful that would be when I bought. Oh well. Being 12" lets it cut through 4x4s in one pass which is always good.

I have had mine since 06 or so. It is everything I need. I have a Hitachi 14" table saw from the same year. Both have been used a lot and never let me down.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks! :coffee:

I made the mistake of drinking a home brew margarita before bed last night while doing some reading. 3 shots of tequila before bed was not the smartest thing I did yesterday. I'm not feeling much of it this morning, but it made the stomach feel like crap all night.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Has anyone ever sent a pistol down to Robar Finishes in Texas for refinishing? I'm considering sending my 75B Compact down there to make a clone of BA's satin nickel. He'll never part with his, and that's about as close as we can get to having a stainless compact. It's not cheap though, at $420.

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    Has anyone ever sent a pistol down to Robar Finishes in Texas for refinishing? I'm considering sending my 75B Compact down there to make a clone of BA's satin nickel. He'll never part with his, and that's about as close as we can get to having a stainless compact. It's not cheap though, at $420.

Never sent myself but I've heard GREAT things about their NP3 finish. If I ever lose my mind and get a G***k again, I think I'll be sending it to them. I see they have an NP3 Plus finish now. I don't know what the difference is. I'm sure they do a great job on all of their finishes, not just the NP3 line.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning folks! :coffee:

I made the mistake of drinking a home brew margarita before bed last night while doing some reading. 3 shots of tequila before bed was not the smartest thing I did yesterday. I'm not feeling much of it this morning, but it made the stomach feel like crap all night.

Yep, did something similar on Sunday. Thought for some reason that 5 drinks was a good idea. Made my day off Monday a bit less enjoyable.

BTW, got ship notification for the Canik yesterday. Should be here tomorrow! :yesway:

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Leaving for the range in 15 min. Finally got a break and I am ready for some lead therapy. Had to repack the bag though, got excited and put so much ammo in the bag I could barely lift it.

By the way anyone here a guru on Multi-tools like Leatherman, SOG and Gerber? Got an old Gerber from the early 90's I carried on active duty and its time to upgrade (only about 24 years). Which ones are still good quality? I hear none are totally made in the US anymore?

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Leaving for the range in 15 min. Finally got a break and I am ready for some lead therapy. Had to repack the bag though, got excited and put so much ammo in the bag I could barely lift it.

By the way anyone here a guru on Multi-tools like Leatherman, SOG and Gerber? Got an old Gerber from the early 90's I carried on active duty and its time to upgrade (only about 24 years). Which ones are still good quality? I hear none are totally made in the US anymore?

I've been sold on Leatherman for years. Gave my original away when I bought my wave. I've gotten mucho use out of it. My little brother uses his so much at work that he opens it and it looks like he's working a butterfly knife.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom