• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    That is what everyone on INGO has said about it. I have a good friend who shot one over the weekend and said it was terrible and would never buy one. Fortunately, I can try one before I buy.
    If someone doesn't like a striker fired pistol then I could see them not liking it, but otherwise that's interesting.
    I like the angle of holding it, the sights are great and easy to pick up on, shooting is smooth and doesn't jump up too much so it's easy to get back on target, and it feels great in the hand. I was a little concerned about the smaller clip, but I found that even with the smaller clip in it still felt great while shooting. Probably if I didn't shoot well with it then I may not like it that much, but I shoot very well with mine and that may have a bearing on why I like it so much.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I'll go on record to say that I don't believe anything anybody says nor do I care about the politics involved here... Big business greedy bull****. They all do it, these two just happened to be caught this time around. "Meh".

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    That is a total crap ass lie. I read this and busted a gut laughing. There is a thread on Ingo about them selling us all out.
    The evidence is really piling up against both Manf. They are both hip deep or deeper in this.

Just posted it as more information. I have no idea myself, but don't really buy much from either, so :dunno:

That is what everyone on INGO has said about it. I have a good friend who shot one over the weekend and said it was terrible and would never buy one. Fortunately, I can try one before I buy.

My wife hates my Shield, but I still really like it.

Jeff

Home of the P7
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 28, 2008
    South Indy
    So...I just got back from Point Blank and while I was there I had a opportunity try out a CZ Shadow 2. Beautiful gun, very heavy, both SA/DA trigger was heavy compared to my P7M13. I understand that this is a newer model but I have never seen anyone here talk about it. What say you?

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    So...I just got back from Point Blank and while I was there I had a opportunity try out a CZ Shadow 2. Beautiful gun, very heavy, both SA/DA trigger was heavy compared to my P7M13. I understand that this is a newer model but I have never seen anyone here talk about it. What say you?

Did you try out a friend's, or do they have one to rent?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

No experience here.
    I hear they are nice out of the box and the triggers are heavy. It comes to mind that Manf. do this on purpose to keep the uninformed and newbies from shooting each other on the line due to light triggers. Why else would a factory RO trigger come in north of 6#s.
    Just a thought.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    By condition 0, do you mean with one in the chamber and the hammer at the half cock notch? If so, I carry all of my CZs that way. You are right about the trigger being closer in pull to a G***k, but don't say that too loudly around these parts. I bought a larger safety to be able to carry my SP01 Compact with the safety instead of decocked, but have never actually fit it. If I every go SA on that one I'll play with the bigger safety, but until then I'm happy with the pistol decocked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bengineer
    Top Bottom