Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Glad you got your issue resolved. Most of the issues in our neighborhood revolve around cars and stealing packages, so unfortunately a dense won't work. The kids (or whoever) did go around last night and open up the valves on a bunch of grills so they'd just keak all the propane.

Yup....kids.
    They will screw the pooch soon enough.
    Get a simple system that covers the areas you need covered.
    PM Cameramonkey and tell him I sent you. He is the head nerd on this stuff.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Glad you got your issue resolved. Most of the issues in our neighborhood revolve around cars and stealing packages, so unfortunately a dense won't work. The kids (or whoever) did go around last night and open up the valves on a bunch of grills so they'd just keak all the propane.

That's just petty vandalism until someone steps onto the veranda to have a late smoke.

TWEAKD4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 31, 2012
    NE Indiana

In another week you probably won't have any problems. It seems like kids get bored this time of year and cause problems. Once school starts back up they will be too busy to do stupid things. Two years ago in FW we had a bunch of arson fires that burnt many homes in a neighborhood. When school started they disappeared. They never did catch the person that did it all.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    :coffee:
    WOW! Just had a wild dream! My subconscious mind must be terribly impressed with the Mouse. Dreamed that I stopped by his lovely house and the key was under the mat. He musta told me about it because he didn't shoot me when he and his lovely(Megan Kelly blond) wife arrived home from the grocery and found me admiring the many beautiful collectable long guns on display throughout the house. CM looked like the Dos Equis guy and showed me around, pointing out the beautiful walnut furniture that he had handmade.. The terrorists showed up and were 18 and looked like the Halle Berry twins. And his dog was a golden doodle that was perfect in every way.

I think it was the work bench picture.

Not a unicorn in sight.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    WOW! Just had a wild dream! My subconscious mind must be terribly impressed with the Mouse. Dreamed that I stopped by his lovely house and the key was under the mat. He musta told me about it because he didn't shoot me when he and his lovely(Megan Kelly blond) wife arrived home from the grocery and found me admiring the many beautiful collectable long guns on display throughout the house. CM looked like the Dos Equis guy and showed me around, pointing out the beautiful walnut furniture that he had handmade.. The terrorists showed up and were 18 and looked like the Halle Berry twins. And his dog was a golden doodle that was perfect in every way.

Not a unicorn in sight.

Whatever you smoked before retiring last night.................I want some of it......:lmfao:

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello

Not a unicorn in sight.

You weren't dreaming, that pretty much nails it.

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    90   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    Good morning, its a busy week for me as I have been off work on vacation from the farm! So far I have been to Four guns and Applied Ballistics indoor range twice and out at the Linden Conservation 100 yard rad rifle and the 25 yard pistol ranges. Today I will be meeting CM and later visiting Bradis and thenFour guns on my way back to Lafayette.

maansmit

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    Greenfield
    Good morning, its a busy week for me as I have been off work on vacation from the farm! So far I have been to Four guns and Applied Ballistics indoor range twice and out at the Linden Conservation 100 yard rad rifle and the 25 yard pistol ranges. Today I will be meeting CM and later visiting Bradis and thenFour guns on my way back to Lafayette.

Sounds like an excellent week. Much better than being stuck at work.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello

You suck.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom