• Status
    Not open for further replies.

CZ Top

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jul 5, 2017
    Vigo Co.
    The level of quality in this group just seems to forever go higher.

I'm the new kid on the block here but from what I've read there's a lot of quality information and good folks. I've not spent a lot of time on forums in general because the noise to info ratio is usually not great, but this site and this thread are not so much that at all. I've learned a lot and look forward to more and hope I can contribute some too. Also I'm a CZ junkie, er, enthusiast, so there's that. Glad to be here.

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    I'm the new kid on the block here but from what I've read there's a lot of quality information and good folks. I've not spent a lot of time on forums in general because the noise to info ratio is usually not great, but this site and this thread are not so much that at all. I've learned a lot and look forward to more and hope I can contribute some too. Also I'm a CZ junkie, er, enthusiast, so there's that. Glad to be here.

Howdy, You will find a lot of good friends on here! ;)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    This is (Or was) to be Riley III. It needs a firing pin (I just learned that the Hot-Rod Caspien slide runs a 9mm pin) and grips. A few adjustments.
    Still looking at grips. Suggestions.

g3T7ltU.jpg

nUegZsv.jpg

2CNQ1FP.jpg

Spouse helped me match up a set of VZ's to the color scheme. VZ double diamonds in black and grey.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I just picked one up from color. Dropped off the RO Hot-Rod steel gun for a new suit.

I need to send something out to AllenM for a refinish. I don't know why, but I'm always happier when I'm anticipating a gun coming back from AllenM. Kind of like looking forward to Christmas I guess.

Can't wait to see the finished product CM. Hope to shoot it sometime too.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Talk me down somebody. Weekend was beautiful. . .

Then the wife ran over my dog in the driveway. Had to put her down on Monday morning. (The dog, not the wife)

Then 45 yr old step son decides to give me **** in my own driveway as I'm handing him enough funds to buy his and his wife's methadone and gasoline for the week. BP was 193/107 when I came in after that encounter.

Flipping country western song at my house. Just awaiting the freight train that's scheduled to be my demise.

KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    Then the wife ran over my dog in the driveway. Had to put her down on Monday morning. (The dog, not the wife)

Then 45 yr old step son decides to give me **** in my own driveway as I'm handing him enough funds to buy his and his wife's methadone and gasoline for the week. BP was 193/107 when I came in after that encounter.

Flipping country western song at my house. Just awaiting the freight train that's scheduled to be my demise.

You pretty much have the country western song basics covered. Did she run over your dog in a pickup in the rain?
    Seriously, sorry about your dog.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Talk me down somebody. Weekend was beautiful. . .

I am pretty sure the step son would have been spitting teeth and waiting on 1st responders. Yeah, I am pretty sure.

Sorry to hear about your dog.

Should we start a fund to assist in your upcoming legal issues.........:dunno:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks! :coffee:

Sorry to hear about the dog Patience. Try not to dwell on the idiot step son. Might be time to focus on getting a puppy and all of the fun that it will bring.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    I am pretty sure the step son would have been spitting teeth and waiting on 1st responders. Yeah, I am pretty sure.

Sorry to hear about your dog.

Should we start a fund to assist in your upcoming legal issues.........:dunno:

The thought is appreciated, and was very nearly necessary. Advice to myself was not to give him anything that would give him an advantage in the future. A conviction for battery makes it hard to own guns. If I need to shoot him at some point, I'd rather use the AR10 than a cap and ball revolver.

Appreciate the sentiments about Frisbee the Dog. She'll be missed.

CZ Top

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jul 5, 2017
    Vigo Co.
    Yesterday I answered the phone and agreed to buy a pistol. $$$ Then I answered the phone and agreed to have a bunch of work done on another gun. $$ Then I answered the phone and okayed a bunch of work to my car at the shop. $$$$ I'm grateful for all of that, but I'm kind of glad the phone didn't ring today.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Yesterday I answered the phone and agreed to buy a pistol. $$$ Then I answered the phone and agreed to have a bunch of work done on another gun. $$ Then I answered the phone and okayed a bunch of work to my car at the shop. $$$$ I'm grateful for all of that, but I'm kind of glad the phone didn't ring today.

I've had those days... :(

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

I think the pistol purchase and work will offset the repair call.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom