• Status
    Not open for further replies.

TWEAKD4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 31, 2012
    NE Indiana
    I was putting a power drop in for a friend on his boat dock today. His neighbor has one of those automatic lawn mowers like the sweepers they have in the commercials. It was mowing the lawn today. Pretty slick.

My brother-in-law bought one of them. I don't understand why for the size of their lot and how much they paid for it. He is a techie and is always after the latest and greatest. Someone has already tried to steal it without success.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    My brother-in-law bought one of them. I don't understand why for the size of their lot and how much they paid for it. He is a techie and is always after the latest and greatest. Someone has already tried to steal it without success.

It is useless without the support equipment.

People are ****ing morons.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks! :coffee:

People are ****ing morons.

I think this is really true. I also think that this is the result of 8 years of an overly liberal president that enforced the policy of irresponsibility. Too many people think that it's not their fault that they are worthless and if someone has something nice, they should be as entitled to it as well.

I have not been shooting in a couple of weeks now and really need to get out to the range. I'm becoming grumpy!

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

I think this is really true. I also think that this is the result of 8 years of an overly liberal president that enforced the policy of irresponsibility. Too many people think that it's not their fault that they are worthless and if someone has something nice, they should be as entitled to it as well.

I have not been shooting in a couple of weeks now and really need to get out to the range. I'm becoming grumpy!

Now that you have all that ammo loaded up, you best get some down to MCF&G and get rid of it :):

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I managed to hit the range this afternoon with my youngest son and was able to exercise the P10C, Bill, SP01C and the Coyote gun. Bill is the .40 75B that has one TFX fiber tube slightly larger than the other and the Coyote gun is a pre-B CZ 75 that is a dark metallic gray with carbon fiber grips. It is a SAO pistol that is a really sweet shooter. It got it's name from having been Duracoated in Coyote Brown early in it's life. Everything that was shot worked really well with the Coyote gun, Bill and SP01C being fully Cajunized. That dang P10C really continues to shine. Sure, under dry fire, there is some creep left in the trigger but that disappears with live fire. The reset is fantastic too. I hate to say it, but it was still my favorite shooter with maybe the exception of Bill. Bill got another 50 rounds run through it and is simply a fantastic pistol in every way.

CZ really delivers some fantastic pistols.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I managed to hit the range this afternoon with my youngest son and was able to exercise the P10C, Bill, SP01C and the Coyote gun. Bill is the .40 75B that has one TFX fiber tube slightly larger than the other and the Coyote gun is a pre-B CZ 75 that is a dark metallic gray with carbon fiber grips. It is a SAO pistol that is a really sweet shooter. It got it's name from having been Duracoated in Coyote Brown early in it's life. Everything that was shot worked really well with the Coyote gun, Bill and SP01C being fully Cajunized. That dang P10C really continues to shine. Sure, under dry fire, there is some creep left in the trigger but that disappears with live fire. The reset is fantastic too. I hate to say it, but it was still my favorite shooter with maybe the exception of Bill. Bill got another 50 rounds run through it and is simply a fantastic pistol in every way.

CZ really delivers some fantastic pistols.

Sounds like a good day at the range Tim :yesway:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN

Sounds like a good day at the range Tim :yesway:

It was a good range trip. Not the best, but not the worst by a long shot. It's always good to go shooting with either one of my sons. It can be expensive though as they invariably try to talk me into adding more guns to the collection. My youngest seems to think that the next CZ should be an original short rail. I'd love to add one, but don't see that happening... ever. Unless someone discovered a secret cache of 100,000 of those and they were selling for $300 each.

Do any of you notice that sometimes a good trigger when dry fired can feel great under live fire? I'm not talking about a truly bad trigger, but about a trigger that when you really feel your way through the pull, you feel a bit of grittiness or other minor issue at the break that would keep it from being a really good trigger. When shooting live fire, that grittiness disappears. The P10C is like that for me. It's a smooth rolling pre-travel up to the wall and then as you gently pull through the wall, you feel the sear and striker moving against each other for just a bit. It completely disappears to me when I'm shooting though. I'm guessing that it's the fact that I'm focused on other stuff like sights or the target, but it does make me wonder about some of the money I've spent over the years improving guns that I'm not good enough to feel the difference on when actually shooting. There's a huge gain to be had in doing the Pro kit on a CZ and that really does make a big difference but in some of my 1911s, I've spent decent money for less of a gain. Still, those are probably worth it, but I don't know that I'll put any money into the P10C. I'm not sure I'd change much about shooting the gun except to be able to afford fewer bullets when done.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Ok, this is what I should spend my money on. It's a 1964 Fiat service vehicle. The thing is a complete workshop on wheels that you can take anywhere. Seriously, how cool is this?

F1-1-620x413.jpg55932901-b497-433d-8727-f66d317ddff1.jpge4938eb0-1c39-4a62-af02-5ead9657ca6b.jpgd869a15d-9da0-48e7-a567-29434b765abc.jpg

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom