Not open for further replies.

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    I'll be cleaning the chicken house tomorrow....nasty job...my son Matt is heading up tomorrow for some shooting.... maybe he will help with the cleaning...

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Friday!

Plus new gun day (at least new to me). I shall enjoy my raffle winnings immensely.

I am immensely disappointed that I was/am too broke to participate in the raffling.:rolleyes: Had over $2000 in bonus this week and I have one dollar left in checking. Good news is that the credit card is down a sizeable chunk, the house payment is made for next month, and the monthly savings deposit for various taxes and insurance is made. Progress being made.

At the risk of :hijack:, does anyone else share the checkbook with a spouse? We consolidated this week and it's a first for both of us.
    Wife says she feels like she's given up her independence. We've had separate checking for 4 yrs now. I always took care of it in my last marriage or it didn't get taken care of. I'm hoping it helps make us closer and track our $ better.

maansmit

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    Greenfield
    I am immensely disappointed that I was/am too broke to participate in the raffling.:rolleyes: Had over $2000 in bonus this week and I have one dollar left in checking. Good news is that the credit card is down a sizeable chunk, the house payment is made for next month, and the monthly savings deposit for various taxes and insurance is made. Progress being made.

At the risk of :hijack:, does anyone else share the checkbook with a spouse? We consolidated this week and it's a first for both of us.
    Wife says she feels like she's given up her independence. We've had separate checking for 4 yrs now. I always took care of it in my last marriage or it didn't get taken care of. I'm hoping it helps make us closer and track our $ better.

We combined everything day 1 and it has been that way for 13 years.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    They used to sell good shop vacs. I still have the one bought back in the late '80s and it still runs strong. Now, their torque wrenches suck.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom