THE CZickness LII....Autumn or Fall? No matter...season is right for a CZ!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    And I’m pleased to announce, The Wizard will be her new caretaker.

BA left her to me to me to take care of for awhile. I think he wanted her to see some of Texas.
    I’m gonna let her tear up Packindy’s plate rack this weekend, then she is going home to the Wizard.

A perfect journey ! :thumbsup:

Reece'sPieces

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2023
    Indy
    For 2-3 hours the military jets were tearing up the sky's SE of Lawrence earlier! Singles and tight groups of 4.
    I heard this at work all day lol, my boss came into work and was like "Did you see the Blue Angels?" and I was like "That was the Blue Angles????" I didn't think anything of it initially as we are near an airport. My boss said he had seen them flying on his way in and that he could tell they were the Blue Angels by how close they were together (a little bit of an aviation nerd as that was what he originally wanted to do in college). Apparently an airshow is going on this weekend so theyre getting in some practice. Lucky us to be so close, though I had seen them before at Shriners fest in Evansville some years back.

I'm sure that everyoone is tiring of my 'old man' problems ..... and I don't blame you.
    It is wearing. I was in a doctors office yesterday, a dentist office yesterday (long visit), and another doctor's office today !
    So .... all that I'm going to report from now on is: I'm still alive ! :alright:
    Honestly thanks its inspiring me to get back on track with my dentist.

Evidently the answer was waking up on the floor with carpet in my teeth.... :(
    Ouch, sorry to hear and hope you're well. One time I had my very intoxicated friend who had faceplanted off my couch landing with his butt in the air some how, thankfully he was okay and we got to laugh about it but watching happen was a mix of funny and scary. Also amazingly his glasses didn't break (or they were off can't remember :whistle:)

Is there a 4x reply limit rule? :scratch: :lmfao:

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    Ouch, sorry to hear and hope you're well. One time I had my very intoxicated friend who had faceplanted off my couch landing with his butt in the air some how, thankfully he was okay and we got to laugh about it but watching happen was a mix of funny and scary. Also amazingly his glasses didn't break (or they were off can't remember :whistle:)

Is there a 4x reply limit rule? :scratch: :lmfao:
    Back in my early 20s, I was at a party with friends, and I found a very good friend outside facedown on the ground holding on to the grass so he didn't fly off the earth. Myself and another friend stayed out there with him for quite a while. I can't remember if that was one of the times I drove him home or not.

I'll decline to name the guilty.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom