The Czickness LII.2…..the sunshine and roses version.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Leave my 320 alone!
    Yeah, it's interesting. Some folks seem to love/mandate the idea that you can get a 320 with a safety and at the same time seem to hate the whole concept of modularity, etc. I've lost what the argument even is over there. Some folks are firmly entrenched in the "my way is the only way path", even arguing with folks who agree with them on that thread (and others).

It would be interesting to have a thread where there was a cage match between a couple of these folks that seem to speak in absolute terms all the time and want to continue to fight even when everyone else has left and then the rest of us could somehow score fantasy points on the argument.

140094.jpg

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Yeah, it's interesting. Some folks seem to love/mandate the idea that you can get a 320 with a safety and at the same time seem to hate the whole concept of modularity, etc. I've lost what the argument even is over there. Some folks are firmly entrenched in the "my way is the only way path", even arguing with folks who agree with them on that thread (and others).

It would be interesting to have a thread where there was a cage match between a couple of these folks that seem to speak in absolute terms all the time and want to continue to fight even when everyone else has left and then the rest of us could somehow score fantasy points on the argument.

140094.jpg

I love the modularity of the 320/365 platform and it's immaterial to me if there is a manual safety added (aside from avoiding those models). Some people find that a mandatory feature and it's good that it's offered. My only issue with the P320 platform as a whole is the initial issues with the platform and, at least according to the Honest Outlaw and other sources, the continuing issues. I personally don't like the P320 platform, so it's moot to me, but I enjoy the P365 platform and there is carry over that I have to deal with. As usual, I go back to "to each their own". People are gonna bitch, so you know, whatever... :dunno:

WebSnyper

Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I love the modularity of the 320/365 platform and it's immaterial to me if there is a manual safety added (aside from avoiding those models). Some people find that a mandatory feature and it's good that it's offered. My only issue with the P320 platform as a whole is the initial issues with the platform and, at least according to the Honest Outlaw and other sources, the continuing issues. I personally don't like the P320 platform, so it's moot to me, but I enjoy the P365 platform and there is carry over that I have to deal with. As usual, I go back to "to each their own". People are gonna bitch, so you know, whatever... :dunno:
    I'm right there with you. Don't care generally if folks want a safety or not (just train with what you carry) and can't see anything bad about modularity, but some of the usual suspects in that thread are of the mind: "it must have a safety", but somehow the rest of the modularity capabilities are a gimmick and not needed/wanted. I have no idea how you have a discussion with someone with that self contradictory mindset.

I've come to the mind of not slinging mud with pigs, you just get dirty, or the idea of don't argue with idiots, they will just bring you down to their level and beat you with their years of experience at that level.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I don't see a downside to the modularity, but that's my opinion. Maybe they think it's not safe somehow? Dunno. I know Honest Outlaw has multiple thousands of rounds through P365 guns without issues, but I'm not sure there is anyone, at least that I know of, who has had tens of thousands of rounds through the platform.

WebSnyper

Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I don't see a downside to the modularity, but that's my opinion. Maybe they think it's not safe somehow? Dunno. I know Honest Outlaw has multiple thousands of rounds through P365 guns without issues, but I'm not sure there is anyone, at least that I know of, who has had tens of thousands of rounds through the platform.
    Not sure, I don't see any articulation of why, other than not something they are interested in and don't see why anyone would do it because they don't see the need.

Doesn't matter. If you know, you know. You clearly know and get it.

Anyway, back to other topics, like what's blowing up @T-DOGG 's tutu today?

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Not sure, I don't see any articulation of why, other than not something they are interested in and don't see why anyone would do it because they don't see the need.

Doesn't matter. If you know, you know. You clearly know and get it.

Anyway, back to other topics, like what's blowing up @T-DOGG 's tutu today?

I love the modularity. I enjoy being able to easily try other grips.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

$468
    $20 shipping
    NST

Does one have a better trigger than the other? B vs BD

WebSnyper

Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Just for the record, I have two 320's....

Websnyper? Pfft....he said in post 4587 that he would not argue with me because of the breadth of my experience.
    I've got 3 myself ;-), well because of the illness I mentioned in that other thread.

WebSnyper

Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    But, I don't have the energy for pissing contests anymore and there are a lot of highly intelligent know it alls on the internet. Just ask them, they will tell you.
    You could also weigh in on the thread where folks are measuring goldenrods... ok, that sounded even worse when I read it back...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom