The Czickness LII….it is the grey time of year. Tungsten Grey that is…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Still struggling with that lace or silk decision?
    I was thinking more about briefs, boxers, but actually we all know it's boxer briefs for the win ;-)

Now you know more than anyone needs to.

What printer? I ain't buying no stinkin' printer....

Though I could have said I just decided, I ain't buying no underwear and said Commando was the answer ;-)

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning folks!

Have not bought a printer in over 20 years. Wife always worked from home and we had a laser printer supplied by her employer. They replaced the old one about 5 years ago and when se retired they took back her computer but left us the printer. We only print black & white and get HP toner cartridges which lasts us a year or two!

Same for me with only printing B&W. Color is too expensive since they are ridiculous on ink prices. I don't take a lot of photos anyway and anything else I print out I don't need color, since it's usually for personal use.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    It's the stuff I don't want to spend money on sometimes that I agonize over the details.
    This is the truth. I've tossed $800 at a pistol that I had no idea it existed an hour before. I just saw it and figured that I'd give it a go with no real thought. But, as Bandit relates, I've procrastinated for months when buying something needed, but not sexy. I have some nice patio furniture that has needed redone for over 3 years, but I keep holding off on the $300 it will take to redo them. By August, I figure I'll do it next spring.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    I was thinking more about briefs, boxers, but actually we all know it's boxer briefs for the win ;-)

Now you know more than anyone needs to.

Though I could have said I just decided, I ain't buying no underwear and said Commando was the answer ;-)
    You left out “EXOFFICIO”!
    The only choice there is

MM knows.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    You guys need to get over and support your fellow CZickos with Likes....

There is a lot on the line. Ok. Nothing is on the line but still....

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Same for me with only printing B&W. Color is too expensive since they are ridiculous on ink prices. I don't take a lot of photos anyway and anything else I print out I don't need color, since it's usually for personal use.

Interesting story about the ink. Most of it initially came from Ciba in Europe, good quality consistent stuff that I also used for different purposes in my line of work. This process was bought by BASF in Germany but about that time a US company headquartered in Chicago decided to have a go at it. Where I worked we had looked at the chicago stuff and it varied wildly in color and consistency so we never used it. Fast forward to the Obama years and a whopping tariff gets put on the stuff which pisses BASF off so much that they ban sales to the US forcing everybody on to the chicago stuff. The work around, doubtless engineered by printer manufacturers, was BASF would sell to chinese middle men and you could buy the material, marked up, from them. In the end Milliken, a big consumer of this stuff in their carpet, was forced to buy the chicago company at some astronomical price.

I give you how government works in the world economy, or.....

Always follow the money

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom