Not open for further replies.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.8%
    30   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Check and listen to see if the low pressure fuel pump cycles. You should hear it when you turn the key to the on position. If it’s fuel injected you also have a high pressure pump mounted on the engine with a line going to the fuel rail. There is also a pressure switch on the fuel rail also. Do check you fuses under the hood. You have them for the ignition system and the fuel pump. There are also some relays located there also.
    No key. Just one of those damn fobs. It's off to Hubler in Franklin on Barbs AARP tow plan. I am not competent nor patient enough to **** with it. Let them solve it.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Been quite the absentee again lately. Up to the gills in "to-do". Started the weekend with a nice hang out with Sparky the squirrel, a.k.a. Tarzan, a.k.a. the Gemcutta', early Sat morning.

Thanks again to all those who go pants-less for others. I love our internetworking of sundries. Much appreciated!

Aside from the bday party for turkey #1 (big 10!) Sunday, it is definitely canning season. Tonight's labors also included a fresh peach cobbler from the same turkey. Pickle lady is ready for season to be over. The relish was the last run, and I'm not hopeful for enough to merit another batch. The heat will destroy everything and end my season more than likely. I'm also pooped and am not hopeful for a pregame nap. The plant is almost unbearable these days.

IMG_20230822_192040362.jpg
    IMG_20230822_202031818.jpg

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.8%
    30   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Been quite the absentee again lately. Up to the gills in "to-do". Started the weekend with a nice hang out with Sparky the squirrel, a.k.a. Tarzan, a.k.a. the Gemcutta', early Sat morning.

Thanks again to all those who go pants-less for others. I love our internetworking of sundries. Much appreciated!

Aside from the bday party for turkey #1 (big 10!) Sunday, it is definitely canning season. Tonight's labors also included a fresh peach cobbler from the same turkey. Pickle lady is ready for season to be over. The relish was the last run, and I'm not hopeful for enough to merit another batch. The heat will destroy everything and end my season more than likely. I'm also pooped and am not hopeful for a pregame nap. The plant is almost unbearable these days.

View attachment 294681
    View attachment 294682
    You make sure and hydrate your rickety arse in this weather. We'd miss you if'n you was gone.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I went digging inside the matrix of an Indiana quartz geode.

3H4A2238%20copy-XL.jpg

Firehawk

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    Did you put your greasy meat hooks on one?
    If so how does it feel compared to the S&W 10mm?
    Right now for my next polymer 10mm buy it's down to S&W or the XDME 10mm.
    I just haven't found a XDME 10mm to handle yet to make my decision.
    Hey DadSmith, I was at Marksman Shooting Sports in Westfield today and saw a XDM Elite 10mm for $399. I know it’s not near you but thought I’d throw it out there if you happen to be traveling to Indy area anytime soon.

1692755380719.jpeg

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    268   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Did you put your greasy meat hooks on one?
    If so how does it feel compared to the S&W 10mm?
    Right now for my next polymer 10mm buy it's down to S&W or the XDME 10mm.
    I just haven't found a XDME 10mm to handle yet to make my decision.
    Forgot to reply to this. I never did go and look at anything in person.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom