• Status
    Not open for further replies.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Free ranging cats don't last long around my places either.
    My parents have three cats at this time. They fix them thank God.
    All were dropped off. They live in the country, and it happens a lot.
    My father in his old age has become a cat lover.
    All my life my father didn't like cats, or let on he didn't.
    He's taken in 5 drop off kittens in the last 8 years. Found them in the woods crying/meowing loudly. Kittens don't last long making all that noise in the woods.
    They all go do their nightly run around the woods, and come back and sleep on the porch.
    The only one they have lost was one that was dumb enough to get to close to our Redbone coonhound. The cat was 5yo and should have known better by then.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Realized I didn't post my furry friends:

My oldest cat Denver
    m8fYFaI.jpg

My tiny little girl Carmel
    ZwqmR3N.jpg

My fat girl miss Precious
    Shzb5h4.jpg

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    268   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Good morning folks! :coffee:

I need to make some time for a range trip this week/weekend. Last GPT was on July 11th. Last time shooting a long rifle was in June. I can't even remember the last time I took the Tikka out. Probably last fall?
    I need to spend some time at the reloading bench, rifle range, pistol range and also do some gunsmithing. This side adventure into being an artist is all consuming.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.8%
    30   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Come here kitty...really...I am nice...look at my face. Just a little closer.

View attachment 292062
    Rescued a fox terrier about 1981. Dam dog would stand on the back of the couch and just ****ing vibrate if there was a cat outside the window. He was so fast they didn't stand a chance. He'd catch them halfway to the tree and eat the face off them. He killed several before we got rid of him. There was no breaking him of it.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Rescued a fox terrier about 1981. Dam dog would stand on the back of the couch and just ****ing vibrate if there was a cat outside the window. He was so fast they didn't stand a chance. He'd catch them halfway to the tree and eat the face off them. He killed several before we got rid of him. There was no breaking him of it.

We had a female fox terrier growing up that was the most laid back dog I've ever seen. This was after we had a high strung male fox terrier who ran out in the road and got hit by a car.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    Aren't you supposed to be retired? It doesn't take all day to read the paper and do crossword puzzles. ;)
    Lets see, 2:40 pm, 1 :coffee: Down, paper/news feeds read, breakfast eaten, morning sit down completed, got dressed, 2 pistols cleaned, workshop straightened out and 2 coats of poly on latest project so far today, garden tended and lawn mowed, trimmed and edged, need to wash the car and walk the dog yet…is it bed time yet?

I often wonder how I ever found any time to work!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom