THE CZickness L....Celebrating 50 threads with CZs, gunsmoke and serious discussion....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Afternoon fellas. Just got home from Kindergarten registration for Evil Kneivel.

0830- best wishes to the lady. May your soup be all healing.

Bud light - My condolences on the loss of your masculinity and profit margins. You just pissed off the majority of your consumer base.

When is this **** going to end? I'm glad mine have not taken to the likes of these morons and their insane theories.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    On a serious note, it is one seriously messed up world out there. I'm on Twitter some, and the amount of degeneracy that is out there is unbelievable.

INGO is now my only means of "social media" platform. I'm a guest member of a few other forums, but very rarely visit. Use them for research purposes.

Purged it all and never looked back. There's great content everywhere, but the echo chamber is one of my least favorite places. It's the 10% of the population with 90% of the whining that maddens me.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    INGO is now my only means of "social media" platform. I'm a guest member of a few other forums, but very rarely visit. Use them for research purposes.

Purged it all and never looked back. There's great content everywhere, but the echo chamber is one of my least favorite places. It's the 10% of the population with 90% of the whining that maddens me.
    Isn’t this kinda an echo chamber?

Wait never mind, I forgot about the outside of CZ Ingo… :nailbite:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom