THE CZickness L....Celebrating 50 threads with CZs, gunsmoke and serious discussion....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Even our buddy CM couldn't help me the last time it happened. He asked on my behalf.
    Funny thing is, same guy bought a bushmaster AR from me and said his steel mag wasn't staying in. I explained how you can easily adjust the mag release just like when you build a lower, and it will fix the issue with any mag.
    Laid it all out in a text for the guy and he thanked me.
    Now he no shows on my pistol and after I leave him neg feedback, he retaliates and claims he contacted me for one (not true, I have all his texts) and then says I sold him a broken AR. What a turd.

I don't care in the grand scheme of it. I have a **** load of great feedback on deals. I think people can make their own conclusions on who does people right. I'll bend over backwards for people, just communicate
    I'll be happy to work with you, boss. Now if I just had some mo money.
    House is down under $35k now tho.

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    90   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    Finally got some time to shoot the Phantom Sunday!

View attachment 267540
    Very nice trigger, still the oem curved with a long reach, but seems lighter and smoother than factory. Will still get Wizardized at some point.
    Much less muzzle flip than I expected, shoots similar to the Tactical which surprised me.

One major problem though, mags don't drop out. Fully loaded drop out if you shake the gun, empty seem to stay stuck no matter what. It seems like the sides of the frame are pushed in and stick to sides of mag. Tried all manner of mags. Doesn't seem to be a mag release issue that I can see, just sticky all the way up.
    Has anyone heard of or experienced this?
    Mine does the same thing and I have not taken the time to mess with it.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    One major problem though, mags don't drop out. Fully loaded drop out if you shake the gun, empty seem to stay stuck no matter what. It seems like the sides of the frame are pushed in and stick to sides of mag. Tried all manner of mags. Doesn't seem to be a mag release issue that I can see, just sticky all the way up.
    Interesting. Mine drops loaded and empty mags easily. Must just be a minor hang up?

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield

View attachment 267540
    Very nice trigger, still the oem curved with a long reach, but seems lighter and smoother than factory. Will still get Wizardized at some point.
    Much less muzzle flip than I expected, shoots similar to the Tactical which surprised me.

Mine does the same thing and I have not taken the time to mess with it.

Bet a little bacon grease in the mag well and on the mags will fix ya right up! Bacon makes everything better!

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

View attachment 267540

Where did you buy it? I was thinking about this one, but I think I'd like a CZ-75 Omega or SP-01 with metal frame.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning all... :coffee:

Guys check this out. 5.5 cents a shot.

That was a great deal. I love Federal Automatch and use the heck out of it in my S&W Victory 22. Thankfully, since I missed this deal, I still have 12 boxes in my ammo cabinet.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Where did you buy it? I was thinking about this one, but I think I'd like a CZ-75 Omega or SP-01 with metal frame.
    It was a gunbroker deal, came from an Illinois FFL.
    I have generally gravitated to carrying a full size, but am quickly picking up the habit of grabbing the Omega. Just a bit smaller, and the alloy frame makes it easy to carry.

I carried the Tactical and will still, but the Phantom appealed to me as being lighter.

It doesn’t quite have the feel of the metal frame guns, as far as the grip goes, it’s a little thinner. Still good, but not as full as the P226, P320 AXG with LOK palm swells, or the metal framed CZ’s with the rubber grips, which I really like.

You be welcome to shoot mine if you’re ever in the area.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dekumadoriya24
    Top Bottom