Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I'm not sure what my next CZ will be. Nothing really jumps out at me right now.
    I've been trading emails with CDI Sales in Kentucky. They're the ones I purchased the Oops gun from. It was supposed to have an alloy frame but does not. The CDI folks were very apologetic and offered to refund my money and send a shipping label so I could send it back. I said no, I'll keep it. So they offered to sell me an alloy frame compact they have in the warehouse. It has a decocker instead of a safety. But, it doesn't have a rail and it isn't on a PCR frame. So, I guess my next gun will be another CZ compact. ;)

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I've been trading emails with CDI Sales in Kentucky. They're the ones I purchased the Oops gun from. It was supposed to have an alloy frame but does not. The CDI folks were very apologetic and offered to refund my money and send a shipping label so I could send it back. I said no, I'll keep it. So they offered to sell me an alloy frame compact they have in the warehouse. It has a decocker instead of a safety. But, it doesn't have a rail and it isn't on a PCR frame. So, I guess my next gun will be another CZ compact. ;)
    Awesome. See, they knew you'd be back for more in the future. Glad they took care of you. So when is our field trip down there?

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I don't recall what I've shot in this group....
    I would imagine you have shot that one, Rusty. It is, so far, the best 97 of the bunch. I sold it to Mouse when he was jonesing for one. His son absconded with it. I tried to get it back but it was unavailable. When CM got it back and decided to sell it, since he already had the Copperhead, I was flat broke. I am not unhappy with the 97 I have but I remember that one being very special.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I would imagine you have shot that one, Rusty. It is, so far, the best 97 of the bunch. I sold it to Mouse when he was jonesing for one. His son absconded with it. I tried to get it back but it was unavailable. When CM got it back and decided to sell it, since he already had the Copperhead, I was flat broke. I am not unhappy with the 97 I have but I remember that one being very special.
    I shot the blued one, not sure who has that one anymore. Thought it was you. I fondled the Copperhead after mouse got it, he brought it to one of our drug deals along the highway. Don't recall anymore, or even shooting another besides the blued one and DOGGs that he had for like a week. I liked the K2's capacity and rail, weight really made it a flat shooter. Was a quick shootin SOB.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I shot the blued one, not sure who has that one anymore. Thought it was you. I fondled the Copperhead after mouse got it, he brought it to one of our drug deals along the highway. Don't recall anymore, or even shooting another besides the blued one and DOGGs that he had for like a week. I liked the K2's capacity and rail, weight really made it a flat shooter. Was a quick shootin SOB.

Yes, I have the shiny blued one. It's a nice shooter.

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    It does have one fantastic trigger...laser accurate!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom