• Status
    Not open for further replies.

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    A two and a half year old thread about the Sphinx just got resurrected from the dead. I don't know what the guy meant by his post, but I hadn't thought about the Sphinx in a while. I really liked the gun, just not twice as much as a CZ which is about what they are going for.

GregD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    Madison County
    A two and a half year old thread about the Sphinx just got resurrected from the dead. I don't know what the guy meant by his post, but I hadn't thought about the Sphinx in a while. I really liked the gun, just not twice as much as a CZ which is about what they are going for.

He is from New York and my guess is that English is not his first language.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Kinda threw her together. I like it so far, there are some things I'll be changing. Things I thought I'd like, not so much in person. The muzzle device is cool, but adds length I didn't really want. Don't care much for the hand gaurd either. Have parts in the mail for it as well. Everything else is cool.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Kinda threw her together. I like it so far, there are some things I'll be changing. Things I thought I'd like, not so much in person. The muzzle device is cool, but adds length I didn't really want. Don't care much for the hand gaurd either. Have parts in the mail for it as well. Everything else is cool.

Hehehehehehehe

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Looks like the MOE handguard. You don't like it? I generally like them. Pretty light with the option to add attachment points.
    Yes it's the MOE. Just a little thicker that I wanted, I may warm up to it. Could get swapped for a skinnier aluminum one in the future. I do have an angled fore grip coming.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I think it looks great, btw. Are you going to put a SIG brace or Shockeave bald or another type of brace or will you leave the tube plain?
    No plans to add a brace at this point, don't want to add any bulk. I am most likely going to paracord wrap the tube and leave it. Have been thinking about getting a folding adapter so I can fold the tube and make it more compact for stowage.

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    No plans to add a brace at this point, don't want to add any bulk. I am most likely going to paracord wrap the tube and leave it. Have been thinking about getting a folding adapter so I can fold the tube and make it more compact for stowage.

The folding buffer tube adapter makes an SBR or pistol over the top awesome. A 7" pistol with the folder could fit just about anywhere.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom