• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    BA, maybe you should drop another in his lap so he'll cheer up.

Mornin, Chris. The snow is nice! Was just driving the bosses 1951 Chevrolet pick up around to make sure it still works. Hasn't run in 3 years and he's got a guy coming this weekend to look at buying it. Was really neat seeing the flakes falling while driving it.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Sounds like fun, Rusty. Does the heater still work?
    It did! I had the window down most of the time... I was worried enough about stalling, crashing, people that I worked up a sweat. Those old trucks are tiny inside and I don't quite fit, I have to spread my legs if I'm in first gear or turning left. Not to mention hugging the steering wheel.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Morning Chris. I was just contemplating the local TV station's report that there was 0% chance of precipitation while I sit here and look at the snow falling.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    It did! I had the window down most of the time... I was worried enough about stalling, crashing, people that I worked up a sweat. Those old trucks are tiny inside and I don't quite fit, I have to spread my legs if I'm in first gear or turning left. Not to mention hugging the steering wheel.

Cool, post a pic of the truck if you get a chance.

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    90   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    The Wizard is running into some problems with one of them so he is a little cranky this morning.

Yep, a CZ 75BD that I have polished and installed a CGW Pro Package has come out with a rough trigger break. I have rechecked my work and the hammer & sear points are slick as greased glass along with all necessary polish points of the internals. The sear pin was a little rough but was polished along with the ID of the sear cage, sear, decocker lever, lifter arm. I did notice a little hang up when the lifter arm raises to clearance the firing pin. It just needs some more attention to find the hang up!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom