• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I could use a helper today. Shop has good heat and nice scenery. Could even give you a ride in a car of your choice. Just need help moving a couple cars that won't run... :):

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    PSA shipped my mags! :rockwoot: Ordered on 11/30. Not as fast as Greg Cote (shipped my order less than 45 minutes after I purchased) but not all THAT bad. I'll take the wait for a pretty darn good quality AR mag for $6.99!

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    I think it was yesterday CM mentioned the OSUT thread was the most active thread on INGO. I thought we had to be close here so I went and checked it out. Holy moly was I ever wrong. They have 6,000 posts in a week compared to our measly 2,500 in two weeks.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I think it was yesterday CM mentioned the OSUT thread was the most active thread on INGO. I thought we had to be close here so I went and checked it out. Holy moly was I ever wrong. They have 6,000 posts in a week compared to our measly 2,500 in two weeks.
    I pop in there occasionally to say hello, but even I can't keep up with them. We hold our own in here, but we also always stay on track. I can't think of a single post that didn't have something to do with CZ's.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Since I have decided to call a halt to the acquisitions for a while....of course I went over and was perusing Gunbroker for surplus CZs.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom