The [Current Year] General Political/Salma Hayek discussion thread, part 4!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ultra...good

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Racist with the race pimps:

CrhHP98XgAAMqQw.jpg

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    The answer is obviously that when Trump went Republican it turned him into a racist.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Hence why I'm reluctant to call Trump a racist. There are three race pimps in that picture. Trump just learned from the best on how to exploit it for personal gain.

Prove me wrong. :dunno:
    Race pimp Trump exploited the racial temper of the nation to gin up a base to support his election effort that he played all the way into the White House.

If my take on your post is close to the mark then it would also suggest that a majority of Trump’s base have racist tendencies that Trump exploited for personal gain.

ultra...good

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Hence why I'm reluctant to call Trump a racist. There are three race pimps in that picture. Trump just learned from the best on how to exploit it for personal gain.

No matter what I show to you, and if that proved you to be wrong, you would never admit it. So, it is not worth my time.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Kut,

Just donated $5 to the Tump campaign in your name.

For my buddy Kut he lost his ticket to the Tump train last time so here’s $5 for his next one!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I could not possibly care less.

He was certainly more diplomatic than me. I would have told these communist scum to go to Hell.

You know, maybe that's exactly where Trump should've told them to go. But then he'd be attacked because "hell" is a Christian concept and the ACLU would claim he violated the 1st amendment, yadda yadda yadda.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    No matter what I show to you, and if that proved you to be wrong, you would never admit it. So, it is not worth my time.

I doubt you're that capable. So yes, it's not worth your time.
    You got a freebie the first time you tried to make it personal in the Clinton thread, but that was the only one you'll get.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Maryland Congressman Rep Andy Harris says President Trump's tweets this weekend were "clearly not racist" and that "he could have meant go back to the district they came from--to the neighborhood they came from."

Bahahahahaha

Dumb tweet. Of course he meant for them to go back to their own countries. But that’s not an indication that it’s racist.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Trump is an ass, and convincing more and more people that he is a racist, so despite a congressman should having known better, I'll allow it.

I don’t think Trump is any more racist than many of the people calling him racist. But ass? Yeah. He is that.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I think the "squad" missed an opportunity. Picking on four congress women of color should be a twofer. Racist and sexist. Could have played both cards.

ultra...good

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    I doubt you're that capable. So yes, it's not worth your time.
    You got a freebie the first time you tried to make it personal in the Clinton thread, but that was the only one you'll get.
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And now that KUT is all growed up, he holds a penchant in seeing grown men all hot and bothered. Prove me wrong.

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Trump is an ass, and convincing more and more people that he is a racist, so despite a congressman should having known better, I'll allow it.

His comment was open to interpretation. One of those interpretations is racist. I am completely confident he did so by design.
    So putting this all together I'm getting the impression that you don't think Trump is a racist. He's only trying to convince everyone that he is by design for personal gain by exploiting the racial divide in this country and stoking the fears of those who are reluctant to accept people that are different.

Am I in the ballpark?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom