The [Current Year] General Political/Salma Hayek discussion thread, part 4!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    In case INGO isn't familiar with the Tatars, they are a group that is kinda considered insular and "ethnic." They are a Turkic people, but not Turkish. IME, they are considered backward and kinda like "hillbillies." (It isn't a perfect analogy.)

So, him saying that they might be responsible for election hacking is farcical. Rather, he is lumping in several ethnic groups.

By starting out with Ukrainians (and ending with Jews), its like a list of Russia's "enemies" or problem-children.

One group of Tatars, the Crimean Tatars, are linked to the takeover of the Crimean peninsula.

https://www.unian.info/society/2338...an-tatar-khans-palace-in-occupied-crimea.html

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    In case INGO isn't familiar with the Tatars, they are a group that is kinda considered insular and "ethnic." They are a Turkic people, but not Turkish. IME, they are considered backward and kinda like "hillbillies." (It isn't a perfect analogy.)

So, him saying that they might be responsible for election hacking is farcical. Rather, he is lumping in several ethnic groups.

By starting out with Ukrainians (and ending with Jews), its like a list of Russia's "enemies" or problem-children.

One group of Tatars, the Crimean Tatars, are linked to the takeover of the Crimean peninsula.

https://www.unian.info/society/2338...an-tatar-khans-palace-in-occupied-crimea.html
    We all know Hillbillies are super hackers.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    so repub is down by 579 votes with absentee ballots remaining from two rural counties. will be awfully close.

Think the vote would change if they looked at those who voted and confirmed whether they were legally allowed to vote?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    so repub is down by 579 votes with absentee ballots remaining from two rural counties. will be awfully close.

Think the vote would change if they looked at those who voted and confirmed whether they were legally allowed to vote?

I see no reason why we should think so... at least anymore than if the Republican was leading why the same question wouldn't be valid.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    It's the Pennsylvania special election for the US House. Lamb is a moderate Democrat, one that I think many would find acceptable over many Republicans.

[video=youtube;4BnOHydNcrM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BnOHydNcrM[/video]

He actually stopped a gun show during his campaign.

He might be the exception but the only ones that seem moderate or ones that tend to moderate when they get elected are the republicans. Democrats tend to go with their leadership more so.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It's the Pennsylvania special election for the US House. Lamb is a moderate Democrat, one that I think many would find acceptable over many Republicans.

He actually stopped a gun show during his campaign.

Wait...is this what you meant to say?

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I suspect Joe Donnelly is watching that election as a template for how to run his campaign.

Don't be surprised if he stops by a gun show somewhere.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I suspect Joe Donnelly is watching that election as a template for how to run his campaign.

Don't be surprised if he stops by a gun show somewhere.

He needs to do more than just put his lips around it. Commit to voting pro 2A. Period. Doesn't matter as far as how I'm voting, because I don't plan to vote for the democrat **********.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom