The [Current Year] General Political/Salma Hayek discussion thread, part 4!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Rashida Talib - at a leftist reception, addressing people of like mimd, caught on video, "we're going to impeach that mother******!"
    Joe Wilson - During the State of the Union, nationally televised, while the then-president was speaking, "You lie!"

And what about Trump and twitter? If the location matters...

If you can't see the difference... well... I guess you just can't see the difference. I'd send smoke signals, but I doubt the tribe you identify would be able to decipher.

Since we are all about going off in the weeds here... you need to check your privilege on the anti-native american jabs there...

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Sometimes I forget I'm not dealing with Southerners. It's perfectly fine to call someone a liar, on the floor of Congress, when it's your time to speak and you have a point that's being made. Interupting, another while they are speaking, publicly, with an outburst such as "you lie!," is indicative that the person making the outburst wasn't smacked in the mouth enough as a kid. But that's the Southern way, at least well-bred Southerners.

That is pretty much bigotry.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Since we are all about going off in the weeds here... you need to check your privilege on the anti-native american jabs there...

Lol, you need to check your history if you think only Native American tribes used smoke signals. Next thing you'll be telling me to check my privilege about war dances and beating drums.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    That is pretty much bigotry.

Bigotry against non-Southerners? Absolutely. We're the best. Eat a bag of boiled peanuts, play in some red clay, and find a woman with a Southern drawl, and you might be lucky enough to have an honorary membership.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Rashida Talib - at a leftist reception, addressing people of like mimd, caught on video, "we're going to impeach that mother******!"

Joe Wilson - During the State of the Union, nationally televised, while the then-president was speaking, "You lie!"

If you can't see the difference... well... I guess you just can't see the difference. I'd send smoke signals, but I doubt the tribe you identify would be able to decipher.

There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president no matter what," Romney said in the video. "All right, there are 47 percent who are with him, who are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims, who believe the government has a responsibility to care for them, who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing, to you-name-it. That that's an entitlement. And the government should give it to them. And they will vote for this president no matter what.

So, by your metric; perfectly fine, no? Like minded people at a non-public event and the point conveyed was factual. No big deal

Good to know

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I agree with Kut. Somewhat. I think both sides practice Tribalism. One side may be more blatant and frequent than the other, but still happens.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Bigotry against non-Southerners? Absolutely. We're the best. Eat a bag of boiled peanuts, play in some red clay, and find a woman with a Southern drawl, and you might be lucky enough to have an honorary membership.

LOL, I spent most of a year in Georgia, didn't like the clay much, made my feet heavy.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    The Democrat candidates are going after Biden using a "racist" angle, looking at connections he had to James Eastland in the 70s.

As if anyone here thought they'd drop the identity/label politics anytime soon. Racists! Sexists! Bigots!

Wait, if they knew this stuff already... why would they allow him to be VP for 8 years?! Gee golly... that racist was merely a heartbeat away from becoming President! Gasp! Shock! Horror!

The bidens are almost as slimy as the clintons.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    a nobody just claimed trump sexually assaulted her in the 90s

that's all you're getting from me on that. no link, no picture. it doesn't deserve the attention.

it's super obvious bait to promote their upcoming product

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Sunday morning ICE is supposed to start finding illegal aliens here illegally and having deportation orders but not respecting the orders.
    So why the hell are they warning them? They will just crawl deeper under the rocks.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    a nobody just claimed trump sexually assaulted her in the 90s

that's all you're getting from me on that. no link, no picture. it doesn't deserve the attention.

it's super obvious bait to promote their upcoming product

That popped up on my Yahoo home page today. #Mehtoo

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So you think if a Republican congressdroid had publicly called obummer a motherf****r when he was President it would have just faded away like it did after the dumocrap did it?

Not for Democrats or moderate Obama suppoters. Their panties would be perpetually bunched. But Republicans, especially partisan Republicans wouldn’t think it would’ve been all that bad. Though some of the more moderate ones would virtue-signal in public. But privately, have themselves called Obama a mother****er. Even Barack.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I agree, one person said something during a reception, the other said something during the State of the Union. The venue, kinda makes a difference. Just kinda.

Liar/mother****er. What’s the difference? Oh. One gets starred out on INGO. Because it’s vulgar. But, the point about partisanship is valid. Republicans panties would be far less twisted if a Republican had called a Democrat a mother****er. People would be nodding their heads at least privately.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom