The [Current Year] General Political/Salma Hayek discussion thread, part 4!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    A good example of playing 'victim' after starting it by calling INGO members "blind".

Another telling point. If you don’t agree with Kut, you’re blind. It’s almost as bad as open v. concealed carry or 9mm v. .45 ACP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    I would believe that a person with TDS, would be one that has issues with Trump that are lacking in merit. I think it's completely fair to question the reasonableness of an almost $100K hotel tab, during a 6 hour stay in Egypt. You do not, as is your prerogative. However, I will continue to bring up things I have issues with, as it applies to the sitting administration.

Still in denial. So sad. Maybe we should have an intervention for you? Maybe a CM’s favorite cheeseburger place? !

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46061646

Uh, what? And when he can't tell the truth?

There are many times when all Presidents are restricted in what they can say because they are privy to a lot of sensitive and classified information. Other times, especially in foreign relations, they refrain from rightfully calling someone a ****head when they clearly are because it is in the best interest of America.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Still in denial. So sad. Maybe we should have an intervention for you? Maybe a CM’s favorite cheeseburger place? !

As long as I can bring a preacher to lay hands on ya'll to "cast out the Trump," I'm game.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    There are many times when all Presidents are restricted in what they can say because they are privy to a lot of sensitive and classified information. Other times, especially in foreign relations, they refrain from rightfully calling someone a ****head when they clearly are because it is in the best interest of America.

I find it fascinating that people think that Trump bites his tongue. The guy can't keep his mouth shut... and he's been on a tear recently with all the lies and fear-mongering. And yet there are still many die-hard believers, who think he's gonna take them to the "promised land."

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    I find the land more promising now than perhaps at any time in my life, and particularly more promising than the Obama years, and it has nothing to do with color of the individuals involved. But you are right: he can't keep his mouth shut.

I find it fascinating that people think that Trump bites his tongue. The guy can't keep his mouth shut... and he's been on a tear recently with all the lies and fear-mongering. And yet there are still many die-hard believers, who think he's gonna take them to the "promised land."

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County

I'm in a better place now than I have ever been, so I have zero problems with the way Trump has been steering the ship.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I'm in a better place now than I have ever been, so I have zero problems with the way Trump has been steering the ship.

At least you admit, that as long as you or the group you identify with, personally benefit, to hell with everyone else.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    President Trump is doing a great job of saving America from the last eight years of attempts to destroy it.

There are certainly some that believe the above to be true. Needless to say I disagree, and consider the current president a demagogue. He knows all the right biases to to capitalize on.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Jump on. Plenty of room on the bus. Enjoy the ride!

Based on Michael Cohen's interview with Vanity Fair, I'm either not welcome on that bus, or would have to sit in the back. I thought about linking that article, but lord knows someone would get triggered over it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom