• Cynical

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 21, 2013
    peru

"migrants" released without bail...

Assassinate without fail, who the hell thinks that these invaders deserve fair treatment. Screw them, ship them thousands of miles from "home" with an ocean or two between. Will suck for the first few but sends a message to the rest of them after that. I'm sick of this crap. And yes, I have zero compassion for the downtrodden
    males, alone and are between 25-40 in fighting age.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Amnesty or H1B?

The problem is that bogus amnesty seekers aren't adjudicated in a timely fashion - so they end up being a drain on our social services while they wait here in the US released into the US by executive action from a smooth-talking black politician*** the millennials with "Coexist" stickers on their Volkswagens think is just *** dreamy ! ***
    Ficksed it for ya'

***or his white stooge

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Assassinate without fail, who the hell thinks that these invaders deserve fair treatment. Screw them, ship them thousands of miles from "home" with an ocean or two between. Will suck for the first few but sends a message to the rest of them after that. I'm sick of this crap. And yes, I have zero compassion for the downtrodden
    males, alone and are between 25-40 in fighting age.

I'd rather we just drop them in the middle of the atlantic since it's clear nobody wants them.

I bet you wouldn't see many try that **** anymore.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Amnesty or H1B?

The problem is that amnesty seekers aren't adjudicated in a timely fashion - so they end up being a drain on our social services while they wait here in the US.
    Those are just two forms of the Visa programs available. There is even a Diversity visa program, for anyone who is not white that can give residence for years, during which they can take classes and become a citizen.

Point being, amnesty is a higher bar than many other visa programs. H1B is simply an employer global temporary job posting. True legal immigration programs, and some crazy ones like the diversity visa exist already.

I have zero problem with legal immigration in a manner that does not dilute the American values most hold. I have a huge problem with taking in millions under amnesty to bypass the traditional visa system, and crowd out those who actually need the amnesty program. The entire amnesty program is being abused to allow anyone in for nearly any reason. It does not need more funding, it needs higher standards and the laws already in place upheld to limit who uses it.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Those are just two forms of the Visa programs available. There is even a Diversity visa program, for anyone who is not white that can give residence for years, during which they can take classes and become a citizen.

Point being, amnesty is a higher bar than many other visa programs. H1B is simply an employer global temporary job posting. True legal immigration programs, and some crazy ones like the diversity visa exist already.

I have zero problem with legal immigration in a manner that does not dilute the American values most hold. I have a huge problem with taking in millions under amnesty to bypass the traditional visa system, and crowd out those who actually need the amnesty program. The entire amnesty program is being abused to allow anyone in for nearly any reason. It does not need more funding, it needs higher standards and the laws already in place upheld to limit who uses it.

Yep, even if they "fix" the border problem, we'll have to pay close attention to this kind of crap, or the invasion will continue.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So let's get them in court and deported!
    Who's gonna do that? Ordinary people don't want mass illegal immigration. The people who can do something about it don't want to, because democrats in sanctuary states want higher representation in congress and the electoral college, more democrat voters, and chamber-o-commerce neocons want their pools cleaned, their kids nannied, their landscape manicured, basically cheep under-the-table labor. Someone has to pick the vegetables. Someone has to roof the houses.

Top Bottom